Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minutes applause for the Albion fan who sadly passed away at Falmer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great moment and tribute.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but why did people choose to do it in the SIXTH minute of play instead of the 5th? :lol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but why did people choose to do it in the SIXTH minute of play instead of the 5th? :lol:

You sure...I looked at stadium clock and it said 5....maybe I shud be off to spec savers :moo:

..oh hold on I can see what u mean...5 on the clock so we were in the sixth minute....I think that's too clever :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Who is going to notice if you don't clap during the 5th minute? And why would they care anyway??

As an aside... the 5th minute is when the clock shows 00:04... I suspect people will applaud, if they are going to, during the 6th minute, when the clock shows 00:05. Or perhaps a bit of both?
or maybe the club will do the sensible thing and put a picture/message up on the screen when they want us to applaud?

You sure...I looked at stadium clock and it said 5....maybe I shud be off to spec savers :moo:

:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

..oh hold on I can see what u mean...5 on the clock so we were in the sixth minute....I think that's too clever :)

Yep - it def said 5 - which makes it the 6th min. They even put the fellas pic up half way through the 6th min. People just don't get the minute thing - no wonder there are so many disappointed albion hat-trick scratch card holders each game who think because it says 23 on the clock when a goal goes in, they've won with the 23rd minute on their card :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here