Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can only see tickets in the North for sale, these are the cheapest tickets aren't they? Oh, and a couple in East Upper
i waas just replying to a comment by another poster who was saying the club were basically mucking around with ticket sales and losing revenue

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
At the forum Barber absolutely denied that the club do this.

People should take screenshots of available tickets and post them in a thread. If suddenly by magic, more tickets become available and we've got evidence of it, the club should explain what's going on.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Ring up the ticket office - they always have loads more choice than the website. God knows why - it's annoying.

This is correct. I choose an available seat from website for my father in the ESU for the Derby game and went into Amex to purchase it. The guy on the desk then started offering a selection of better seats in the ESU - within a few days these better seats suddenly started appearing on website as available for purchase.

Dec 29, 2011

People should take screenshots of available tickets and post them in a thread. If suddenly by magic, more tickets become available and we've got evidence of it, the club should explain what's going on.

Do it. I've heard true that they withhold tickets.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Bull!
Their tickets only went on sale yesterday and they are getting an initial 1700

yep, and they are moaning like f@ck about the £32 they are being charged so may only take the initial allocation, if that.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Here's a start

Millwall 11am, 16 Aug.
Millwall 16 Aug 11am.JPG

Burnley 11am, 16 Aug.
Burnley 16 Aug 11am.JPG

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

They have already and in fact it was posted earlier in this thread. The extra tickets going on sale are returns from various people - companies, media, players family etc.

Oh, and since the North is the cheapest part of the ground and is actually on sale, you cant say the club are forcing you to buy the most expensive seats. It is a Category A match remember, if you want to pay less just go to the Burnley game the week before which is Category C and therefore cheaper.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They have already and in fact it was posted earlier in this thread. The extra tickets going on sale are returns from various people - companies, media, players family etc.

I know what you mean, but are you suggesting the entire south stand has been earmarked for some company/corporate block booking? Or some huge extended family of one of our players? That said, as you say, they have released the cheapest tickets available for this match (i.e. North Stand).

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

The explanation will be that the cheap seats are offered free to companies, friends of the Albion etc and when these aren't taken up they are then released to general public.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If someone offered you £22,000 (800 x £28) for having more people round your house for 3 hours you'd take it

But if you took them up and ended up having to pay for 20 more stewards + 20 more policemen + 800 more chances of your front room being damaged, would you really

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I know what you mean, but are you suggesting the entire south stand has been earmarked for some company/corporate block booking? Or some huge extended family of one of our players? That said, as you say, they have released the cheapest tickets available for this match (i.e. North Stand).

The game is 15 days away so they may be earmarked for certain people. Not to mention the extra space needed between fans for this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here