Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Violence

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some of my business colleagues are Millwall fans (yes there are some that are human....just). Spoke to one who was at the Amex last night, he was made aware that amongst the away contingent were so called 'fans' who are currently banned from The Den ! How can that be allowed to happen ?
Quite simple for them to get tickets , its not rocket science.

Jan 30, 2008
Have you got kids? What is the f***ing matter with you, you utter fucktard?
oh Simeon calm down you DRAMA queen, what's kids got to do with all this , NOTHING HAPPENED at BRIGHTON Station worth a wank, every one got on the train went to the game and went home , you heard different then ???

Feb 14, 2010
There's a huge difference between a pre-arranged fight between like minded individuals and random acts of violence. This is acknowledged on the Millwall forums too.

Not sure I agree, that street was someone's home. Also were you at say Chesterfield a couple of years back where the entire town was a war zone all day, which meant when I had a drink in their supporters club, the Chesterfield fans were concerned about leaving it? Brighton have no moral high ground to take over anyone.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I saw loads of scuffles on the station last night - I luckily managed to meet up with my son whose 17 after the match and we caught the train home together - we got back pretty quick - and were making a cup of tea when his mates turned up at the house - one of the lads - the smallest one had been nutted on the train and was sporting a swollen black eye!!! He's only a slight lad - looks about 14!!! He said he wasn't even doing anything and the guy just laid into him.

He's ok though we sorted him out x

I think I know the lad you're talking about. Blonde kid called Scott, was speaking to him in the ground, and he had a massive lump on his head, as you've said, he's tiny. Can't be much taller than Leon Knight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oh Simeon calm down you DRAMA queen, what's kids got to do with all this , NOTHING HAPPENED at BRIGHTON Station worth a wank, every one got on the train went to the game and went home , you heard different then ???
Yes, I did. Read this board FFS. There was disgusting aggressive homophobic abuse from Millwall (well beyond banter), scuffles everywhere on and off the train and it was all indiscrimate. And this is what I really hate about these hoolie pricks and their idiot apologists like you. They love to bang on about how "scarfers" should be left alone, but I'll be f***ed if I've ever seen it.

I honestly don't give a shit if two firms have it out somewhere away from public spaces. Seriously. I'll put it down to collateral damage from a fairly tribal game, but at least it would only be affecting f***ed up people. I'd almost side with you on that Spurs/Aberdeen disorder in fact. But there is absolutely NO excuse for the sort of shit Millwall's moronic sizeable minority pulled.

Couldn't you of chosen a different game to take your dad to? What were you expecting from Millwall. Hugs, kisses and a bunch of Roses?!

How silly of me. I should expect fights & punch ups on trains, platforms & the outside concourse. Perhaps a warning should be put on everyones ticket. That will reduce the crowd by 10,000 a week if we should all expect such carry-ons.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
QUOTE=Mr.Mero;4722179]I think I know the lad you're talking about. Blonde kid called Scott, was speaking to him in the ground, and he had a massive lump on his head, as you've said, he's tiny. Can't be much taller than Leon Knight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the lad - he was ok though when he left ours after a brew late last night - his eye was going a nice shade of blue!!! We were laughing as he said all he got for valentines day was nutted by a Millwall fan!!! It shouldn't happen though and it shows what a bunch of tossers they are when grown men pick on youngsters like that.

As I walked through Brighton station some Millwall asked me if I fancied them taking me up the Amex and stuff like that - I just gave them a death stare and a couple of Brighton guys started chatting to me and told them to get to fcuk so if that was you - thanks for being there last night:thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
WHY NOT . character building , you can't be wet nursed all your life ?

Simple question here so a simple answer to follow. I`m not interested in a long drawn out argument.

Do you ever go football with your wife/girlfriend or your children ?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Not sure I agree, that street was someone's home. Also were you at say Chesterfield a couple of years back where the entire town was a war zone all day, which meant when I had a drink in their supporters club, the Chesterfield fans were concerned about leaving it? Brighton have no moral high ground to take over anyone.

I was referring to the court case and your comparison to what happened last night.

Although I get what you're saying moral high ground.

QUOTE=Mr.Mero;4722179]I think I know the lad you're talking about. Blonde kid called Scott, was speaking to him in the ground, and he had a massive lump on his head, as you've said, he's tiny. Can't be much taller than Leon Knight.

Yeah that's the lad - he was ok though when he left ours after a brew late last night - his eye was going a nice shade of blue!!! We were laughing as he said all he got for valentines day was nutted by a Millwall fan!!! It shouldn't happen though and it shows what a bunch of tossers they are when grown men pick on youngsters like that.

As I walked through Brighton station some Millwall asked me if I fancied them taking me up the Amex and stuff like that - I just gave them a death stare and a couple of Brighton guys started chatting to me and told them to get to fcuk so if that was you - thanks for being there last night:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

:clap:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I saw loads of scuffles on the station last night - I luckily managed to meet up with my son whose 17 after the match and we caught the train home together - we got back pretty quick - and were making a cup of tea when his mates turned up at the house - one of the lads - the smallest one had been nutted on the train and was sporting a swollen black eye!!! He's only a slight lad - looks about 14!!! He said he wasn't even doing anything and the guy just laid into him.

He's ok though we sorted him out x

That's exactly what happened to my mate except he didn't have a black eye just got nutted, he's 16 but looks about 14. I had trouble up there this season when a bloke thought it was clever to say he had a knife and was going to "stab me in the head" then decided to grab me and a little scuffle broke out. I mean, this bloke was atleast double my age and if I hadn't had any of my mates with me I would of probably got the shit kicked out of me for a bit of banter which this bloke just didn't like..

Edit - You're talking about my mate, saw him in the ground, he was a bit confused why it happened..

Last edited:

Jan 12, 2012
I cant believe some of you are surprised by the Rodneys.
As some have said on here, all clubs have their element, but at Millwall its a helluva lot more, from grandads to grandkids.They love the image they have, and play up to it at any given opportunity.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
singing and shouting anti west ham songs......at a footy match?? PLEASE tell me they were not swearing?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
singing and shouting anti west ham songs......at a footy match?? PLEASE tell me they were not swearing?

I don't think that is the point people are making to be fair, or at least not the vast majority.
I enjoy an intimidating amostphere and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.... However, if I was taking my kids along I would not expect another group of lads to shout 'pedo' or 'aids victim' at me, that is just f*cking low.

The fact is a large proportion were trying to act hard and intimidate families, elderly people or others who clearly did not want any confrontation, when the fact of the matter is when anyone stood up to them they shit themselves.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
It's safer and more sanitised than it's EVER been, especially at Brighton. If some kinds of people are put off by how it is now because they think it is still too rowdy, then good, I'd rather those people didn't go, because they are the ones who will be responsible for it becoming even more sanitised and squeezing even more atmosphere out of the game.

You cannot compare the Amex experience with football in the 80's!

If rowdy away fans scare you, then don't go to games involving Millwall. It's always been the same, and it isn't going to change. 95% of the other games you will encounter no problems.

Good post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here