Millwall up to their old antics again

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
A pedant sings "Where did you get that hat? Where did you get that style?"

Sorry T B, but you are incorrect.
The lyrics to that song are :
"Where did you that hat, where did you get that tile ?
Isn't it a knobby one, just the proper style ?"

Tile was a slang word for a hat.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Two stewards attacked but only minor injuries.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-02-28/police-investigate-fan-disorder-at-rotherham-match/

There is also a rumour of a disabled Rotherham fan's car attacked and windscreen smashed.

There's obviously been some bad behaviour, from both sets of supporters it seems, and there's footage of one steward being pushed over by a Millwall fan. But Feyenoord and Roma this is not. No doubt the media will have another field day but let's wait for the facts to emerge before adding further hyperbole. Whatever next, cat kicking and serial littering?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Joey Essex saying hello to Rotherham fans, Karl Pilkington and Chris Moyles look on :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just a reaction from Holloway's comments after the Leeds game, that Millwall fans are the best and all reformed characters. Also upset by Chelsea and West Ham fans stealing the limelight with racist behaviour over the last week or so.

fireball

Jan 24, 2010
[ if you look on u tub all the millwall fans do is run across to the Rotherham fans and start shouting . just like they did when they can down to brighton. they we not come over the netting . they are not the millwall of the 70s . the of kid just shouting about

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
no idea what happened outside but as far as inside ground goes all seems a bit overblown by the media...headlines of riots etc etc

i did giggle when one plank cant work the netting at 1.00 min

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A pedant sings "Where did you get that hat? Where did you get that style?"

You don't seem very pedantic for a pedant.

Where did you get that hat?
Where did you get that tile?
Isn't it a nobby one,
And just the proper style?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
no idea what happened outside but as far as inside ground goes all seems a bit overblown by the media...headlines of riots etc etc

Luckily the 2nd lot of netting was the same as we've got at the Amex, otherwise it could have got nasty.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
[ if you look on u tub all the millwall fans do is run across to the Rotherham fans and start shouting . just like they did when they can down to brighton. they we not come over the netting . they are not the millwall of the 70s . the of kid just shouting about

I have just thumbs upped this post cos I cannot understand it.......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Luckily the 2nd lot of netting was the same as we've got at the Amex, otherwise it could have got nasty.

See, no expense spared at The Amex, top quality webbing type stuff.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Disgraceful scenes from Millwall , in the old days the WHOLE away contingent would have been involved.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Things are getting lively down Bermondsey way.
It was always going to kick off yesterday, with over 1000 making the trip, and playing a relegation rival.
They want Holloway out, but the club can't afford the pay off.
It's only going to get worse in the coming weeks.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Much rather Rotherham went down. I like our games with Millwall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here