[Albion] Millwall @ The Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm looking forward to it, even if it does mean I have to sit within spitting distance (literally) of the Millwall Mob. Should be a good atmosphere and one hell of a match.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This thread has got to be a wind up . If you don't pull the lions tail you won't get bitten simple really

Talking of Lions, have you seen the size of Lion Bars these days, about half the size of when they first came on the market. Same as Wagon Wheels actually, they are more like stabilizer wheels now.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Talking of Lions, have you seen the size of Lion Bars these days, about half the size of when they first came on the market. same as Wagon Wheels actually, they are more like stabilizer wheels now.

:lolol:
Stop it Soulman I am going to spit my tea out in a minute!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No Worries, thread seems to have gone off track, hang back, depending on how long you can hang back for, you might bump into a few of our players, I stay in the ground for roughly an hour/hour and half after kick off and often see players leaving down by the north stand, maybe turn this into a late game with your son and try get a few autographs.

So you bloody leave early then! ;) jcl!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
:lolol:
Stop it Soulman I am going to spit my tea out in a minute!

Sorry, but as Bob is a Brickie, i thought being in the construction trade myself i was just trying to strike up a bit of rappour.
Iv'e got a Rum and Raisin Yorkie bar in my lunchbox for tomorrow....needless to say that has also shrunk over the years, but not quite as much as the Lion Bar, i hasten to add.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So a father asking a group of Millwall fans to stop singing sick and homophobic songs in front of his child means he deserves to be attacked does it? He pulled the lions tail did he?

It's a 'joke' account by an nsc regular with too much time on their hands...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports