Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall - Should they get a reduced allocation ?

Oct 2, 2008
The behaviour of their fans at the Amex last season was an absolute disgrace. Do we follow the example of other clubs and reduce their allocation ?. The fact it is Boxing Day this year might help (and a bit of common sense policing might not go amiss ! ) but do we need more than that ?. Personally I think a nice stadium like ours is wasted on most of their pond life and if they think they can come down and smash it up then stop them coming. Please discuss.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The behaviour of their fans at the Amex last season was an absolute disgrace. Do we follow the example of other clubs and reduce their allocation ?. The fact it is Boxing Day this year might help (and a bit of common sense policing might not go amiss ! ) but do we need more than that ?. Personally I think a nice stadium like ours is wasted on most of their pond life and if they think they can come down and smash it up then stop them coming. Please discuss.

I know there was a bit of aggro, but smash it up? Did they?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
A bunch of them were a disgrace .... dunno how it's best dealt with but I'd have thought Millwall themselves would have had this sorted out

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No segregation outside will always be a problem,trying to make our club to friendly is rather boring,i want feistiness and an intimidating atmosphere not man cuddles:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What happened ?

I missed that game as earned mega Valentine points with Mrs Hut as we cycled over the Golden Gate Bridge that day and I have to say it was magnificent.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Assuming there are no trains on boxing day, how will they all get down to us? coaches I assume?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There were too many Millwall twats out for trouble but mistakes were made by our club, the police and of course their club. I say give them another chance and see if it passes off peacefully before threatening a reduction in allocation.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Didnt they completely destroy a toilet in one of the mens cubicle?

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
No segregation outside will always be a problem,trying to make our club to friendly is rather boring,i want feistiness and an intimidating atmosphere not man cuddles:)

I kind of agree with your sentiment sir albion - this being friendly stuff, having their own beers and lights coloured in their kit is bollocks to me

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They were a bunch of f***ing animals. The most retarded bunch of inbred "fans" I have ever had the misfortune to be in proximity to. Prior to the game I wasn't overly concerned about their visit to the Amex whatsoever, but they subsequently lived down to their reputation in stunningly spectacular fashion. Without doubt the saddest bunch of wankers I have ever seen at a home match.

I deeply wished for their relegation last season, but now this bunch of lobotomised TWATS are heading back again, I hope their visit is made as difficult and shitty as is humanly possible on Boxing Day, so these bellends are put off for life. NO TRAINS WHATSOEVER would be a blessing. I'll bloody walk.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
They were a bunch of f***ing animals. The most retarded bunch of inbred "fans" I have ever had the misfortune to be in proximity to. Prior to the game I wasn't overly concerned about their visit to the Amex whatsoever, but they subsequently lived down to their reputation in stunningly spectacular fashion. Without doubt the saddest bunch of wankers I have ever seen at a home match.

I deeply wished for their relegation last season, but now this bunch of lobotomised TWATS are heading back again, I hope their visit is made as difficult and shitty as is humanly possible on Boxing Day, so these bellends are put off for life. NO TRAINS WHATSOEVER would be a blessing. I'll bloody walk.

Suffice to say your not looking forward to their visit then !!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It was a great shame that, having given us no trouble for years, they decided it was time to revert to their reputation.
Personally, I think halve the allocation and no alcohol on sale in their part of the ground.

They have some really good fans but even their older fans seem to enjoy seeing the hoolies upholding the old image of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here