Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall roll call- friday

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Will be heading down from Essex along with the Millwall contingent I expect.

:albion2::albion2:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Will be heading down from Essex along with the Millwall contingent I expect.

:albion2::albion2:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Count me & my daughter in!

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Five of us going, including three non-Albion fans who also went to the Fulham friendly and Northampton home games. Maybe we're not quite as unentertaining to watch as many on here seem to think...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes. Yes I shall go to the ball.

Oh, and with 3 Millwall fans in the office, we'd better bloody win or I'm phoning in sick on Monday.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Unfortunately i shall not be there as it is my mum and dad's 50th wedding anniversary, so big family meal, however i shall have my little radio discreetly hidden.

Bloody inconsiderate of them 50 years ago to not think about potential fixture clashes with their anniversary. Tsk, parents eh ?
:D

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There, as always...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
My brand new replacement thumb joint broke a few days ago and I had to have yet another operation yesterday. So it's another few weeks (and a holiday!) in plaster.

You dont seem to have a lot of luck with bones and joints do you roz! Have you ever thought of buying yourself a body suit made of bubblewrap for your own safety? Good luck for a speedy recovery and I hope things are'nt too painful for you.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Still plenty of tickets available today. I'd have thought more would come to celebrate and also soak up the atmosphere of a Friday night game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here