Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall refund

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
To BHAFC 21 October 2011

Dear TopMan

Thanks for the strides i bagged last week but I would like a refund as i had a bowlful of King Prawn Dhansak spilled on them by my bevvied up up mate Mike last night! As the crotch and gusset are now a stinky yellow and orange, I am not prepared to pay good money for a lousy pair of pants that will not wash stains out.

Whilst we are on the subject of poor clothes, I would like to make loads of of backdated claims for my entire wardrobe purchased from your clothes shop. Evey time I turn up at the Savannah I illicit loads of guffaws and chortles at my apparel.

I think you will find that is only fair.

Many Thanks

EFA

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Outrageous that playing the Second Divison , we looked like a Div.2 team.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
barnsley at home

You should think yourself lucky, you got to see football and a trip to the zoo, all for the same price!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
crying_baby.jpg

Fair do's I am still laughing at that.....Brilliant!! :thumbsup:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Im writing to the top man at BHA , requesting a full no quibble refund for myself and my son who attended the millwall game. Im sorry, but as paying customers we have a right to expect value for money, and im afraid we were dished up nowhere near that, we played like clueless headless chickens, had no compassion, lacked any ideas, looked like a 2nd div team, and as for that dire shocking penalty miss, cock up, school boy error, call it what you like.. it must rate in the worlds top ten worst ever penalty misses. Not only that, it cost us the game, a game we should have won with ease. As for gus poriot, stating he backs harley over that miss, well hold your head in shame mate, is all i can say, cause if i was the manager id be bloody fuming, and harley would be strung up. I for one will not be wasting any more of my hard earned money on what i consider to be comical football

You do realise the 'top man at BHA' does not reside on NSC.
Who did you write to & where?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I actually agree with the OP and although I only listened on Seagulls player I will be writing for a full refund on the year's subscription as Warren Aspinall's description of that penalty miss made me :facepalm:

Not good enough and I have had enough. Any REAL Albion fan will understand our disappointment

You have to agree though that Richard Gere played another blinder in the Albion defence.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
letter has gone, bet i get free tickets for a game at least, not that id keep em.. nah, rather sit at home an watch a film, far more exciting :cheers:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Im writing to the top man at BHA, requesting a full no quibble refund for myself and my son who attended the millwall game. Im sorry, but as paying customers we have a right to expect value for money, and im afraid we were dished up nowhere near that, we played like clueless headless chickens, had no compassion, lacked any ideas, looked like a 2nd div team, and as for that dire shocking penalty miss, cock up, school boy error, call it what you like.. it must rate in the worlds top ten worst ever penalty misses. Not only that, it cost us the game, a game we should have won with ease. As for gus poriot, stating he backs harley over that miss, well hold your head in shame mate, is all i can say, cause if i was the manager id be bloody fuming, and harley would be strung up. I for one will not be wasting any more of my hard earned money on what i consider to be comical football

Get lost looser.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
shall we give a refund to the following teams:
Doncaster, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Sunderland (probably add compensation), Peterborough and Bristol city because they lost to us? Portsmouth especially because after all, they too missed a penalty which altered the points on the table!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
letter has gone, bet i get free tickets for a game at least, not that id keep em.. nah, rather sit at home an watch a film, far more exciting :cheers:

I would consider a refund for every game I watched while Barry Loydd was manager fair compensation and that isn't going to happen either. But if I started a thread crying about it I would be almost as big a wanker as you are.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Wow. I didn't ask for a refund when we lost 7-0 away. You're asking for one when we f***ing draw.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If he gets a refund, i'd like to get a refund for all the years of crap we've endured over the last 10 years. The years at Gillingham comes to mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here