Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall in the JPT - Official Thread

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I left 10 minutes before the end.A painful lesson i'll never be repeating.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brixtaan said:

You must be gutted. Anyone who watched the desperate first 80 minutes of that game deserved to see the fun at the end.

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
It's up there with the best of the away days, and that's mainly because it was such a surprise. To get a night like that in a mickey mouse cup is a real bonus, and full credit to the club for taking it seriously. Taking 899 rowdy, noisy fans on a Tuesday in November is superb. Top night out, no question.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
hans kraay fan club said:
You must be gutted. Anyone who watched the desperate first 80 minutes of that game deserved to see the fun at the end. [/QUOTE

Yep.Thanks hans.Even consoling myself that it was only the St Johnstones Paint Trophy isn't working.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Race, just when was Tank under orders to take you Xmas shopping? Wasn't the same day that he's suspended for, is it?

Coincidence, that is.??? :lolol:

Brixtaan said:
Again, no consolation at all, but I'm sure you weren't the only one caught out, judging by the song the Millwall fans were singing with about 5 minutes left :( Still, we're through and you have your ticket stub for the sell-out semi! (I hope, he adds nervously! :) )

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Again, no consolation at all, but I'm sure you weren't the only one caught out, judging by the song the Millwall fans were singing with about 5 minutes left :( Still, we're though and you have your ticket stub for the sell-out semi! (I hope, he adds nervously! :) )

You're right, there was 3 others,they had the excuse though that they had to get back to Blighty.

Thank f*** i keep all stubs and i'll punish myself by going to Shrewsbury or wherever.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
ps What WERE they singing 5 minutes from the end?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just got home...

YESSSSSSS!!!! WHAT A RESULT. WE WERE SHIT, BUT LUCKILY MILLWALL WERE EVEN WORSE.

p.s if I wanted to make a complaint to the FA over comments directed at Drumstick (making his first away game - on crutches- since his crash) by Millwall fans, who would I email?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
was a quailty night i predicted that at half time never thought would happen tremendous.

has anyone queted mcathey on his o no not another f***ing becham ball yet? :lolol:

Brixtaan said:
ps What WERE they singing 5 minutes from the end?

I thought I heard a chorus of we can see you sneaking out but I might have got that wrong, at that point I was scanning the exits myself :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Well if they were it can only have been at me and my mate.No-one else was that stupid.

Zesh Rehman 34 said:
i seriously thought were gunna been jumped on the train !

The huge numbers of Millwall fans on mine mainly stuck to anti-Palace chants, which was a gracious touch I thought at the time, amongst other emotions :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here