Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall away

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
All those who think it will be a good day out, think again.
The natives ain't happy.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I think we should err on the side of caution and just drink herbal tea that day. After all, if we drink and inadvertently upset the home team's fans, what will people think of us? Best we respect their sensitivities and maybe not bother going.

Or... ��

Jan 30, 2008
I think we should err on the side of caution and just drink herbal tea that day. After all, if we drink and inadvertently upset the home team's fans, what will people think of us? Best we respect their sensitivities and maybe not bother going.

Or... ��
Most Brighton get off at London bridge after the game and go straight across to the Brighton platform , I've been in london Bridge drinking for a few hours after the game ,always a possibility of being picked off if you're not clued up:guns:
regards
DR

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Most Brighton get off at London bridge after the game and go straight across to the Brighton platform , I've been in london Bridge drinking for a few hours after the game ,always a possibility of being picked off if you're not clued up:guns:
regards
DR

image.jpg

The clued up look ???

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Question to Millwall FC

Hi

Currently planning my journey to Millwall for the Brighton game

I note last connecting train to get back to Eastbourne means getting the 22,14hrs from South Bermondsey to LB

Are there any plans to hold Brighton supporters back after the game ??

Will we be able to make this train??

Appreciate your help

Regards

Answer from Millwall FC

Thanks for your email Andy,
At this juncture it is not possible to confirm what the post-match plans are as these are dependent on a whole host of factors.
Sorry that we can't be of more help.
Kind regards
Millwall FC

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
regards
DR

that's because you are a Terry Tuff nut

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
We are usually held in the ground for about ten minutes (for our own safety), then moved down the protected gangway to the station and held just short again. Probably allow a train in each direction to clear the Millwall fans and allow us a train to ourselves to London Bridge. The problem with South Bermondsey station is it is an island with a track either side going north or south.

At LB there are usually a lot of police, although minor incidents occur. Personally never involved in any incidents in about ten visits - just be sensible!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Will be going to this. Great away game this one.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
We are usually held in the ground for about ten minutes (for our own safety), then moved down the protected gangway to the station and held just short again. Probably allow a train in each direction to clear the Millwall fans and allow us a train to ourselves to London Bridge. The problem with South Bermondsey station is it is an island with a track either side going north or south.

At LB there are usually a lot of police, although minor incidents occur. Personally never involved in any incidents in about ten visits - just be sensible!

Where do the coaches normally park and leave from,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here