Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Away.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It is, quite literally, the safest away game in the Country.
Not strictly true then?
Can I recommend keeping your replica shirt covered up, your scarf in your pocket and quietly going about the business of getting home safely. Simples. If you want to shout your mouth off and give it the large one, you may encounter some resistance.

I went to Watford away (again) and walked to I local cafe that I had been to before, on the way to the cafe Albion and Watford fans were standing together outside various take aways with no problems at all, the cafe I went was full of fans from both clubs.
Not sure I will be wandering to a local cafe when I go to Millwall, I don't wear a replica shirt but my sons like to, so I will be going straight into the stadium.

I would say Yeovil was also very safe.

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
Took my 4 yr old lad to the new den to watch Millwall v Reading last month. Absolutely no problems at all. You have a nice armoured walkway through inaccessible wasteland that takes you the 400yd from South Bermondsey to the away section of the ground. There are a couple of hopscotch grids painted on the Tarmac outside the away ticket office for kids.

When we went in the steward suggested that in order to be able to see we ought to sit in the front row (of the upper tier) rather than half way up. This was good advice and we had a great view. Thought the stewards generally had a better attitude than in a lot of places actually. A good day out.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Not strictly true then?

I went to Watford away (again) and walked to I local cafe that I had been to before, on the way to the cafe Albion and Watford fans were standing together outside various take aways with no problems at all, the cafe I went was full of fans from both clubs.
Not sure I will be wandering to a local cafe when I go to Millwall, I don't wear a replica shirt but my sons like to, so I will be going straight into the stadium.

I would say Yeovil was also very safe.

Watford was safe as houses , fans mingling all around the stadium, no problems on the way out as far as I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here