millwall away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveyboy40

Feb 25, 2009
hi all am driving up to millwall tomorrow and thinking of parking car at train stsation a few stops away,i will be going up m23 way..have any of you guys got any suggestions as to where/what station to go to?i would drive all the way in but a bit worried about leaving car around the ground.....!!!!any ideas would be most welcome thanks

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
i will probably go to burgess hill, not sure how much further north you want to go?

also park close for free and has more choice of trains coming back

daveyboy40

Feb 25, 2009
i will probably go to burgess hill, not sure how much further north you want to go?

also park close for free and has more choice of trains coming back

want to go a bit closer than that really,how far is burgess hill away from millwall??

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
hi all am driving up to millwall tomorrow and thinking of parking car at train stsation a few stops away,i will be going up m23 way..have any of you guys got any suggestions as to where/what station to go to?i would drive all the way in but a bit worried about leaving car around the ground.....!!!!any ideas would be most welcome thanks

Ive driven up to Millwall many a time, and parked close to the ground without any bother. There is a road to the south of the ground called Rollins Way, normally park here. Lots of Millwall fans also park here, as long as you dont display any colours this will be fine.

daveyboy40

Feb 25, 2009
Ive driven up to Millwall many a time, and parked close to the ground without any bother. There is a road to the south of the ground called Rollins Way, normally park here. Lots of Millwall fans also park here, as long as you dont display any colours this will be fine.

cheers for the heads up,might do that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports