Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall at the Goldstone

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
I reckon we only had about 300 there that day in that corner, and being pelted by bricks stones and all sorts when the train stopped was an interesting experience.
If my memory serves me right they spent the whole game singing 'we hate the b*sterds in claret and blue'

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
NOW WE'VE GOT THE "THEIR NOT SCARY ANYMORE "comments , what about surgical masks in the west stand, F troop ? any other shenanigans worth mentioning on their visits, i didn't make the play off game so would be good to hear some stories :)

I'll be turning up in a butchers apron.

Last edited:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Lets just hope that they all behave themselves at the amex.

Jan 30, 2008
had the pleasure of sitting in a carriage full of wall going from St Pancras to sheffield when we were playing Rotherham a few seasons back (last game), have to say they were a bunch of lovely Geezers, four of us in with them and we had a bit of "banter", turns out the bloke i got speaking too knew a couple of wall lads that i know from East sussex, heard from a few more Brighton lads in other carriages that other wall on the same train weren't happy with our lot being on the same train.

seagull07

Kurt must score!
Jan 5, 2007
West Sussex
i remember getting a brick thrown at my head at the end !

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
millwall nowadays its all chavs and wannabes,proper lads from aged 30 onwards are the ones not to muck around with,.
You have ony got to look at the ventures in europe a few years back,took a nasty firm of over 400 and not one of them under 30.
Havent seen him in ages ,but one of their top lads was shagging some bint in shoreham a few years ago,got on with him ,but some of his stories:moo:,he has since been banned every ground,and every sat he used to have to go to the nick,and hand his passport in for internationals.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has anyone just tried talking to these people ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was impressed when they formed a human pyramid up to the West Stand upper, and poured up the pyramid to beat the crap out of some people up there who had thrown something at them.

Was tht the home game wen thy got to the ground early and got fed up getting wet on the chicken run so ran over to the west chased by police dogs ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Got the impression something was thrown from the posh seats and they dealt out some punishment up there...you may be right..it was a few years back wasnt it...

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Was this the game where they started a fire in 1 of the stands and the old bill required horses to clear the stand after?

dont remember the horses but definately the fire!! explosive atmosphere, even at the first leg i remember them scoring & about 20 or so of their fans jumping around
towards the front of the north stand (left side as i remember)
i always north stand right side, 3/4's of the way up.

Remember at the away leg being marched along the street with police helping us vacate safely from charming south east london

Maybe it was the following season, if memory serves it was a midweek fixture and had the Millwall fan on the pitch trying to have a go at John Robinson.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
had the pleasure of sitting in a carriage full of wall going from St Pancras to sheffield when we were playing Rotherham a few seasons back (last game), have to say they were a bunch of lovely Geezers, four of us in with them and we had a bit of "banter", turns out the bloke i got speaking too knew a couple of wall lads that i know from East sussex, heard from a few more Brighton lads in other carriages that other wall on the same train weren't happy with our lot being on the same train.
im sure Das and his cronies will have a welcoming commitee waiting for the wall.....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I remember in the early 80's they were tossing a copper's helmet around the pen lol
After the game a mob chased a few Brighton down an alley near the pub on the corner of Old Shoreham Rd, saw them emerge a couple of minutes later giving it the old EIOEIO....i think a few scarfers took a bashing that day.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
This thread half confirms to myself that I may have been correct to pass on mine and my young son's ticket for this one.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here