Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milliband

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm not a labour supporter and nor will I be voting for them but I saw him do a talk in Brighton a few years back and thought he seemed quite sound. Are people really just judging him by the way he looks and sounds? aren't we supposed to be past that this century?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Must say I rather enjoyed that.

I was expecting Miliband to take a hiding off Paxman but he coped remarkably well. Certainly a more convincing performance than Cameron's.

I've heard & read so many different opinions about who performed best on the TV debate I don't know who is more blinkered the party leaders or a large number of the Britsh public!!!

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I'm not a labour supporter and nor will I be voting for them but I saw him do a talk in Brighton a few years back and thought he seemed quite sound. Are people really just judging him by the way he looks and sounds? aren't we supposed to be past that this century?

For what it's worth, I think he is a pretty honest and genuine leader. I just disagree strongly with all of his "cap first, ask questions later" economic policies.

Couldn't care what he looks like.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Have you been drinking?
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaHaHaHa

Like i said Little Miss Milliband was the best thing to happen to the Conservatives Since the Pillock was in charge , shame he has decided to quit it he was doing a fantastic job

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Red prince Pillock to be next in charge of the looney left brigade please, that should do the trick for at least a decade or so

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not an impressive campaign by Milliband. Just a few examples:

'I want to be the first prime minister that under promises and over achieves' which I translated as I'm no good so I'm going to set a very low target so that I can beat it, despite the fact that others may set a higher target and strive to achieve that, and even if they don't reach it, they will have beaten my performance.

'We will reduce tuition fees' No mention of which Government brought them in, just hoping that all the students who will like this are too young to remember who brought them in, and moved lots of Polytechnic courses to University courses, but still a lower standard.

'Am I tough enough...hell yes' Not fooling anyone, and why the americanism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here