Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, I'm not trying to tease or be obscure at all.

Based on what I was told there is no way Miller Bolanos will be an Albion player [any time soon]. Those last three words are my own which I'm just adding so that if we do sign him in 4 years time, I'm protected from some smart arse bouncing this in an attempt to discredit me.

Not that they would be discrediting me because I know nothing about this beyond what I was told today.

I can't explain the document way back in post 1 which was found online. Fake? An expression of interest with no obligation? I have no idea.

This.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

Just seems strange for Alan Nixon from the Sun to say we launched a bid. I doubt they found the old thread on NSC and decided to write a story based on speculation and the original letter, so no idea where they got their info from.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Just seems strange for Alan Nixon from the Sun to say we launched a bid. I doubt they found the old thread on NSC and decided to write a story based on speculation and the original letter, so no idea where they got their info from.

If Alan Nixon says we launched a bid, it definitely isn't happening.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Great paper The Scum, full of highly reliable stories written by thoroughly respectable journos. Ahem.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
171 pages with loads of "too risky" "we shouldn't be interested" "untested" "not good enough" stuff, and now he's off to Everton to probably star in the prem! The joy of NSC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can feel a certain NSC thread starter starting to look for Evertons current 4th striker as I type ....
While wondering if he's ever played left back.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Liverpool echo (and Sky Sports) reporting that Everton have bid 13.5m for Oumar Niasse from Lokamotiv Moscow.

Would be surprised if they are after both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here