Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The English club Brighton & Hove Albion pointed seeking to recruit, and urgently, the Ecuadorian striker Miller Bolaños, the greatest figure of the last title in 2015 Emelec and striker in Serie A.

As reported by the British site the72.co.uk Bolanos is the ram that Brighton is looking for a fight in their goal to reach a spot in the Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion is currently fourth in the Sky Bet Championship (ie, the Football League Championship, a scale down the Premier League), eight points behind leaders Middlesbrough.
The team is coached by Irishman Chris Hughton, it is nicknamed The Seagulls (Las Gaviotas) and looking for a striker to replace James Wilson, on loan from Manchester United and leaves. The other star strikers of the club are Sam Baldock Welsh and English Bobby Zamora.

Suggest an edit

oogle Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

Turn off instant translationAbout Google TranslateMobileCommunityPrivacy & TermsHelpSend feedback

Just knew that Derby would get a mention

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, I'm not trying to tease or be obscure at all.

Based on what I was told there is no way Miller Bolanos will be an Albion player [any time soon]. Those last three words are my own which I'm just adding so that if we do sign him in 4 years time, I'm protected from some smart arse bouncing this in an attempt to discredit me.

Not that they would be discrediting me because I know nothing about this beyond what I was told today.

I can't explain the document way back in post 1 which was found online. Fake? An expression of interest with no obligation? I have no idea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You really want to heed Bozza's hint I think.

Some Ecuador fella on Twitter is certain he's coming to us :lol:

I'm very surprised 10/15 pages have been added to this since Bozza said it ain't happening tbh - everyone keeps posting random articles that are re hashes of other articles and probably largely shite websites..!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Sorry, I'm not trying to tease or be obscure at all.

Based on what I was told there is no way Miller Bolanos will be an Albion player [any time soon]. Those last three words are my own which I'm just adding so that if we do sign him in 4 years time, I'm protected from some smart arse bouncing this in an attempt to discredit me.

Not that they would be discrediting me because I know nothing about this beyond what I was told today.

I can't explain the document way back in post 1 which was found online. Fake? An expression of interest with no obligation? I have no idea.

:D....so all this thread is Bo***cks! :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the right striker could be found at the right price, I'm sure we'll get someone in. I have no idea who that could be though.

I think we need to remember we have a very fine, sought after striker in James Wilson, who's only played a few games (last one and Boxing Day and Ipswich don't count) and already bagged a couple. He will do is well... I'm sure we'll get another in too :)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Genuine question then if the.document cant be explained. You said earlier.in the.week you were hearing positive things on this one so do you have an idea whats changed in that short time

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Some Ecuador fella on Twitter is certain he's coming to us :lol:

I'm very surprised 10/15 pages have been added to this since Bozza said it ain't happening tbh - everyone keeps posting random articles that are re hashes of other articles and probably largely shite websites..!
SNR innit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Genuine question then if the.document cant be explained. You said earlier.in the.week you were hearing positive things on this one so do you have an idea whats changed in that short time

There were positive whisperings. I wasn't positive. Two different things. Sorry - I'll genuinely try to write with more clarity.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
J
Yep :thumbsup:

Why would you put a riddle about Calleri signing on the 12th day of Xmas then around that time say 'my understanding was we made an offer and the deadline was the 12th day of xmas'. If that's true it doesn't mean we are going o sign him does it - we offer for players all the time - so why would you say in a riddle he's coming on the 12th day? Just an honest / genuine question...? Not after an argument..

Well, my timing was correct, spot on to the exact day, posted on 10th November, but on the very last day, the 12th day, we gave up because ownership was just too complex. Sorry about that.

I also posted we would have a signing by close on Tuesday, but it was delayed until Thursday morning, apologies.

I promise you, I only ever post something when I believe I have something believed to be genuine, privileged and new to add to the conversation. That's why I've only racked up 1000 posts or so in 11 years.

You won't get any aimless attention seeking sh1te from me, we're all too busy to either write or read that stuff.

But what goes with the territory is that it won't always be 100% spot on, I'm sure you can understand that.

Wedgee

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
There were positive whisperings. I wasn't positive. Two different things. Sorry - I'll genuinely try to write with more clarity.

Thanks for your qualification, however we all realise you are between a rock and a hard place because of your 'previous' posts! :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here