Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mill Road could be fun today

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
According to the road signs when I took the dog for a walk during the week Mill Road is closed the whole weekend for a festival at Waterhall. Waterhall was already locked down on Wednesday .... I assume the football P&R takes priority ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oh FFS. Would have bought a car park ticket if I’d known this…

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club's pre-match brief suggests it's open as usual for football fans...

Mill Road and Brighton Racecourse park & ride sites open from 12noon, with spaces allocated on a first come, first served basis.​
If you are intending to use Mill Road park & ride, please be aware there is an event taking place at Waterhall so the area will be busier than usual.​

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The club's pre-match brief suggests it's open as usual for football fans...

Mill Road and Brighton Racecourse park & ride sites open from 12noon, with spaces allocated on a first come, first served basis.​
If you are intending to use Mill Road park & ride, please be aware there is an event taking place at Waterhall so the area will be busier than usual.​
Got to assume that the overspill road (Waterhall Road) won’t be open though, and that’s a problem given the official places fill ridiculously early.

I’ve just booked train tickets.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Drove by 15 minutes ago and seemed all set up for usual match day.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Got to assume that the overspill road (Waterhall Road) won’t be open though, and that’s a problem given the official places fill ridiculously early.

I’ve just booked train tickets.
Without wishing to sound like our resident Tory idiot .... you could barely walk a dog in Waterhall during the week thanks to the fencing. Almost everywhere was fenced off including the road into Waterhall so I'd be very surprised if the overspill areas are available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here