Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Military Aircraft

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Mrs Jakarta has promised the same for me. Did you get to control the Spit?

Yes, as soon as the Pilot gets it in trim he asks you just to follow his movements on the joystick then when he's happy you are o.k. with it you take over, I did some gentle turns and a few dives and climbs....it is fantastic! You will love it!!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yes, as soon as the Pilot gets it in trim he asks you just to follow his movements on the joystick then when he's happy you are o.k. with it you take over, I did some gentle turns and a few dives and climbs....it is fantastic! You will love it!!

Well let us hope it goes better than my Simulator Session at Boultbee, there now is a large hole in the ground just outside of Littlehampton.

I think that the Accident Investigation Team would put it under the category of 'failed loop' :blush:

I think a couple more Simulator Sessions beckon... :lolol:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Well let us hope it goes better than my Simulator Session at Boultbee, there now is a large hole in the ground just outside of Littlehampton.

I think that the Accident Investigation Team would put it under the category of 'failed loop' :blush:

I think a couple more Simulator Sessions beckon... :lolol:
You'll be fine...Trust me!!...I mean £3M worth of 1944 MK9 TR Spitfire being flown by a total novice...what could possibly go wrong?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Eight of them in tight formation with one straggling off the back flew West to East across Hastings coastline just over half hour or so a go.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Eight of them in tight formation with one straggling off the back flew West to East across Hastings coastline just over half hour or so a go.

I heard them but I’m the leeside of the hill from the coastline, so couldn’t see them.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I heard them but I’m the leeside of the hill from the coastline, so couldn’t see them.

I saw them pretty clearly as overlook the coast. Until I came on here, I assumed it was the Red Arrows without the colour :lol:

Not sure why one was out the back. The peloton had certainly dropped that one.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They flew over East over Portslade about 09.00 then back again around 09.45 while I was sat outside Wheelies cafe with the dog having a 'Wheelies Mini' breakfast. The dog was particularly fascinated with the formation and the lone aircraft off the back seemingly doing their own thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here