Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mile oak v lewes

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Penalty heart break for Mile Oak. Totally bizarre officiating in the game though, a Lewes "goal" was given by both ref and linesman in extra time only for them to have a chat and change their mind.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Narrow defeat for AFC Uckfield against Horsham YMCA last night. Uckfield are the league below Horsham but outplayed them, unfortunately Horsham took their chances better.

Cupset goes to Eastbourne United who beat Crawley 2-0.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Anyone know the arrest count? I'm guessing high.

Anyone know the arrest count? I'm guessing high.

Didn't kick off as expected! The Lewes never turned up with enough numbers to make a challenge in the east shed and the mile oak youth held Tew hill:blush:

First half not alot in it tbh???
Second half Aaron(mile oak and Englands number 1) kept the oak in the game:clap2:
Extra time mile oak getting back into it(Until a bizarre sending off of an oak player):wrong:
Pens(any ones game):shrug:
Best chant from the shed "your not famous any more":banana:

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Didn't kick off as expected! The Lewes never turned up with enough numbers to make a challenge in the east shed and the mile oak youth held Tew hill:blush:

First half not alot in it tbh???
Second half Aaron(mile oak and Englands number 1) kept the oak in the game:clap2:
Extra time mile oak getting back into it(Until a bizarre sending off of an oak player):wrong:
Pens(any ones game):shrug:
Best chant from the shed "your not famous any more":banana:

Thought the singing section in the shed was fantastic! I was standing about 3 yards away at the front leaning against the barrier, and you was loud!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here