Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mike Trésor

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Unfortuantely, Willem II are well behind the standard at the moment. Great club though.
Some great players have come through their youth system.

Hyypia, Van Dijk and Frenkie De Jong some standouts.

Also have had some lovely kits, they promised they'd send me one and then ghosted me though lmao.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Some great players have come through their youth system.

Hyypia, Van Dijk and Frenkie De Jong some standouts.

Also have had some lovely kits, they promised they'd send me one and then ghosted me though lmao.
If you want one, more than happy to arrange shipping for you! I think the majority of European clubs don't ship to the UK anymore, so my friends use me as a sort of middle man.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
If you want one, more than happy to arrange shipping for you! I think the majority of European clubs don't ship to the UK anymore, so my friends use me as a sort of middle man.
Unfortunately I've been out of work for a while so don't have money until the end of the month but thanks for the offer.

They said to just send my size to their fanshop account and they'd sort it for me and never replied to the email :ROFLMAO:

Still want to see them do well and hopefully will get to a game at some point, been following their results for going on 8 years now I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here