Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mike Trésor

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Genk attacking midfielder potentially unreliable sources are linking us with.

20 (twenty) assists this season and a showreel that is pretty, pretty, pretty good.

The pain of someone like Mac leaving would be softened a little if there is any truth in this gossip.

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The Genk attacking midfielder potentially unreliable sources are linking us with.

20 (twenty) assists this season and a showreel that is pretty, pretty, pretty good.

The pain of someone like Mac leaving would be softened a little if there is any truth in this gossip.

Errr no, no it wouldn't.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

He's 23 - a bit old for us?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If we signed all the players we're linked with, we'd have a squad that would make Chelsea look threadbare

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That brings back memories. Anyone remember Marius Tresor, a very classy French defender who played in the 70s? I wonder if this fella is any relation

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020

Also played for Willem II, my favourite Dutch club.

Shame they lost in the playoffs to get back into the Eredivisie

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That brings back memories. Anyone remember Marius Tresor, a very classy French defender who played in the 70s? I wonder if this fella is any relation
Pah. I remember Tresor Kandol, and how I'd be gutted / jealous that we couldn't have a decent striker like everyone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here