Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miguel Borja

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
BRIGHTON have been in talks to sign Columbia striker Miguel Borja from Brazilian club Palmeiras.

The 24-year-old is keen on moving to the Premier League and highly-rated after scoring more than 30 goals last year.

Crystal Palace, Watford and Newcastle have also held talks to snap up the player.

From: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2195...ted-arsenal-chelsea-coutinho-barcelona-messi/

I can't see any mention of it in the link you posted. The site is jumping all over the place though so maybe I'm missing it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't see any mention of it in the link you posted. The site is jumping all over the place though so maybe I'm missing it

Keep clicking the "Load more entries" (or whatever the link is called) to get older entries. You need to go back an hour or so.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Looks very very good. I like how he passes most of his shots into the back of the net. I noticed he scored a few goals playing off the shoulder feeding off through balls. He looks like a real natural goalscorer unlike the powerhouse african forwards we've been recently linked with.

I have to admit. This chap looks the best of all the forwards we've had so far.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
The 4th most expensive signing by a Brazilian club ever, this February, at $10.5m.

Record goalscorer in the Brazilian league for one competition, the first half of a season (their league season is split into two halves) with 19 goals in 21 games.

Only played 3 times for Columbia, that could be an issue, but we got the Izquierdo deal through

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8099527]That's the spirit
And/or fail medical... and/or get gazumped by Swansea or Newcastle

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sounds a different style to the others we've been linked to. Trying to get him and one of the other type? I expect he'd cost us but sounds a good player.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The advantage we have is that we know what Colombians like.

If I was Winstanley, they'd already be a crate load of Shades & Micro Pigs [emoji200] on delivery to his Colombian lair.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here