might miss the game tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 2719

Good luck, maybe the club doctor could deliver your baby.

Just an idea like.

:)

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Was it the Palace 5-0 game where the stadium announcer gave an announcement for one of the Nigels that his Missus had given birth and that mother and baby boy were both doing well?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Was it the Palace 5-0 game where the stadium announcer gave an announcement for one of the Nigels that his Missus had given birth and that mother and baby boy were both doing well?

well remembered, that rings a bell, i remember the cheers from the chavs..
anyway good luck Gully 7 & if you want me to have your ticket thats fine..

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
the mrs has gone into early stages of labour possible c section tomorrow

I hope everything goes ok.

My wife is due 30th April but she has got kidney stones.not treatable while pregnant.She has a stone lodged in the tube that links the bladder to the kidney & a large one in the kidney.At the moment the kidney is still working & pain is manageable.we are hoping that the stones don't move for a couple of weeks & then a C section can be done at about 35 weeks.

so I know how you feel

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Some practical advice: Assuming you are in hospital tonight and it is not a false alarm, she should have it by about midday tomorrow. She and you will both be kanckered and there won't be a lot you can do post birth for the first few hours. Therefore she will insist that you both get some rest, baby will be fine and sleepy, you go home about 1pm for "some rest" go to the game and return to a L'hopital early evening. Problem solved and best wishes for a very happy event. Remember the name of the first BHA scorer tomorrow so that you can choose an appropriate name for the little one.

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
no not yet got to wait for a test to be done in the morning then we find out if its going to happen its not due til the 5th april were both hoping its not going to happen as ive booked time off work for around that time

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

A very sincere best of luck..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................At making kick off by 3pm.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I hope everything goes ok.

My wife is due 30th April but she has got kidney stones.not treatable while pregnant.She has a stone lodged in the tube that links the bladder to the kidney & a large one in the kidney.At the moment the kidney is still working & pain is manageable.we are hoping that the stones don't move for a couple of weeks & then a C section can be done at about 35 weeks.

so I know how you feel

I had a kidney stone a few years ago and it hurt like hell, but
A, i'm a bloke, and B, i wasn't pregnant, so i'm not a good guide to how painful it can be, just hope it goes well for you both. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports