Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midweeks Bets

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Anyone got any Carling Cup or Albion bets?

Wont look at Carling cup until teams are out but for some reason fancy Brighton ht Draw ft at 12/1.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
My only bet this midweek is B&HA to win at Plymouth Argyle.

therunningbomb

therunningbomb
Feb 23, 2009
Hove
Iv got £3 on Burnley V Bolton DRAW, Ipswich to beat Millwall, Peterborough to beat Swansea, Stoke V Fulham DRAW, Sunderland to beat West Ham
&
£2 on Birmingham to beat MK Dons, Everton to beat Brentford, Arsenal to beat tottenham, Wolves to beat Notts County, & Plymouth- Brighton DRAW

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Pavlyucenko first goal scorer 11/2,
Millwall V Ipswich, Stoke V Fulham, Plymouth V Brighton all draws 32/1,
Brum, Everton, Swansea, Stoke, Sunderland & Wolves all to win with Milwall & Ipswich drawing 96/1.

Probably money down the drain !

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
The club haven't put it up yet but this is Ferret's tips:

Albion to keep a clean sheet @ 11/4
Marcos Painter to score first/last goal @ 50/1 (small stakes)
Cristian Baz to score last goal @ 14/1

Dagenham/Exeter - Draw @ 12/5
Rushden to beat Histon @ 2/5 (put in a double or treble with the Dagenham/Clean Sheet to boost returns)

With Coral...

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
I've got Brighton to win (draw no Bet ) @ 6/5

Everton,Tottenham Birmingham .....Treble.

Spurs are a decent price, Arsenal always play youngsters and have a load of injuries it looks a good bet !!!

Anytime you bet on the Carling cup you have to read up on which teams are rotating their squads. Wolves are making 8 changes tonight !!!

Everton need a result and are going to be pretty strong....Cahill,Yakubu...etc

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
only done a little bet for tonight.

100 quid on bha to beat plymouth 2-0

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Anytime you bet on the Carling cup you have to read up on which teams are rotating their squads. Wolves are making 8 changes tonight !!!

Wolves are putting out a very strong squad. Ebanks-Blake and Marcus Bent up front. Every single player starting tonight has a decent amount of Premier Leaue experience, barring one debutant, who Wolves signed from abroad in the summer.

I'm off to Molineux tonight (£19 for two adult tickets is a bargain - especially when I live 200 yeards from Molineux). I am hoping for a decent game...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
O/T, but I'm thinking of taking up Betfair's free £25 bet offer, and putting it on a longshot for the Europa League who I fancy (68/1 I think), and was wondering if someone will actually lay those odds, as it's £1700 of their money, to get my £25? I suppose if they get knocked out in the first knock-out round the layer is laughing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here