Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midfield tonight

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
JFC is an attacking midfielder and we would get more goals from him for this same reason...
Please......... he has no pace, no physicality and precious little goal threat, bench only for me.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Quite agree - Ince and Tex were fantastic last night. My heart lifted when JFC and Gardner were not involved.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I would've bet my right bollock Jones and Gardner would've started if fit just like the previous match :)
Thankfully they both got a virus

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Just spoke to my brother who went, most local game for him, and he said Ince did nothing wrong and played well with Holla but the gem was Tex they couldnt get the ball off of him.

Ince was my MOM. Excellent performance. Great passing, mostly forward ... unlike some of our midfielders. Only negative was one wayward header. Cannot be coincidence that we played so well when JFC and Gardner not in the team.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ince was my MOM. Excellent performance. Great passing, mostly forward ... unlike some of our midfielders. Only negative was one wayward header. Cannot be coincidence that we played so well when JFC and Gardner not in the team.

Not that Bruno, Greer, Kaz, Bent, Baldock, Walton, Hughes etc were not in the team then... just saying

Even when we win why do we feel the need to have a pop at the players that were not playing !

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Quite agree - Ince and Tex were fantastic last night. My heart lifted when JFC and Gardner were not involved.

Exactly this....we all became so much more positive in the pub before the game when the team was read out.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not that Bruno, Greer, Kaz, Bent, Baldock, Walton, Hughes etc were not in the team then... just saying

Even when we win why do we feel the need to have a pop at the players that were not playing !

Because JFC and Gardner are the two that have been consistently picked to start and have consistently played poorly. Not true of any of the others you mention.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I think it's harsh in the extreme to group JFC and Gardner together. Gardner apart from Cardiff at home has generally been shocking all season vs JFC who has had some decent games and played a lot better generally. I would have no issue keeping the midfield as is, but have no qualms if JFC was called into the side as he would do a sound job.

Yes but needs to be played with Ince and Holla behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here