[Albion] Midfield for Bournemouth game

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mac/Gross/Caicedo

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mac banned I think, 5 bookings. Caceido has a muscular problem, sphincter twitch apparently.
Yeah I read that. Wasn’t there an amnesty on yellows though? Or has that changed?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yeah I read that. Wasn’t there an amnesty on yellows though? Or has that changed?
No, ban applies when a player receives 5 yellows in their teams first 19 league games. Mac Allister picked his up in our 19th league game in the 93rd minute. So effectively as late as possible before avoiding a ban at this stage.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mac banned I think, 5 bookings. Caceido has a muscular problem, sphincter twitch apparently.
He’s banned unfortunately! Received his 5th on the 19th game, which annoyingly was the cut off point.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I suppose we don’t know if Caicedo will be picked to play. He is meant to be back Wed, so there’s enough time but I don’t know what we’d do if he went on strike and didn’t come back, also do you really just let in come straight back in like nothing happened?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Hopefully:

Moises and Billy and Pascal in midfield, with Solly and Karou wide

Alternatively, if no Moises for whatever reason, Billy and Pascal in the middle and Jeremy playing 10.

Or radically Solly could play 10 with Lamptey wide on the right.

I think we have enough for cover, unless we pick up injuries against Liverpool

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Gross and macallister central midfield. Veltman right back. Sarmiento gets a start in the front 4

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hopefully Caicedo partly rectifys the vile problem and stays and commits to playing well for 4 f***ing months

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If Caicedo isn't training until the window closes, its a little bit doubtful if he'll play against Bournemouth.

Gross, Gilmour and Sarmiento is a good bet I think.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Maybe totally decimated for this game and near future including the game v the pikeys. Is it not wise to get anyone in?
What like anyone……oh i wonder if the club have thought about this scenario …there was me thinking they knew what they were up to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here