Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

middlesbrough

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Unfortunately I'm flying home from Newcastle on that very same evening as it's the end of term, otherwise I'd have loved to have made the ten minute journey across Teesside to watch it.

That's piss poor planning. Could you not have stayed on an extra night?

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Anyone know of any decent pubs up there? I'm getting there reasonably early, and from what I can remember there's not much else to do in Middlesborough....

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone know of any decent pubs up there? I'm getting there reasonably early, and from what I can remember there's not much else to do in Middlesborough....

Have a Parmo?

The 2 Spoons were about as good as it got in Middlesbrough last season. We did find one other place that was OK, but cannot remember the name, before certain posters think to have a pop at me for not putting the name of pubs on here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In 2007, North Yorkshire Trading Standards conducted a survey of 25 fast food dishes. A large parmo with chips and salad contains about 2600 calories and 150g of fat.

*drools uncontrollably*

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
That's piss poor planning. Could you not have stayed on an extra night?

Tell me about it, but the next available tickets were about 40 quid more expensive, money that has mysteriously vanished this term.

I could even have got in free of charge as a member of the Teesside branch of St John Ambulance, as if that makes me feel better :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'd need to go a little further north, for proper fine dining.

The Munchy Box:-

http://23x.net/5/what-is-a-munchy-box.html

munchy-640-3.jpg

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Yes going - hopeful.

Any pubs suggested???????

DR Browns seemed to be a popular mix of Albion and Boro fans the last few times, if you walk from the ground in to the city centre you cant miss it

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
... was once the steel capital of the world.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Missing my 2nd game of the year; bad fan.

Will be at Charlton and Blackpool though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here