Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Wasn’t that fun?! :ascarf::albion2::albion:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Well. That is a brilliant result and brilliant performance. Let's forget our one usual defensive clanger, we are used to that. Total control in that second half. Goals spread amongst the team again. Against an in form team, miles away, horrible day weather wise. Top result.
Big shout out to Lamptey who was excellent in the second half after seeming totally lost in the first.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Really good performance. So many positives, don't know where to start.

Mac Allister looks like he's gained 10 years of confidence and maturity since his World Cup win... amazing brace, could have been a hat-trick with a great free kick.

Really pleased for Undav. Great finish.

Solid performance from Van Hecke. Congrats to all the other young players tonight, who all put in a shift.

Only real negative, I've mentioned it before, is Lamptey :( It was a slightly better 2nd half performance, but it's not looking good for him at the moment.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Amazing how for our first few Prem years the midfield rarely ever chipped in with goals - now they can't stop scoring!

Am I right in thinking of the goals we've scored this season only 2 have come from a 'recognised' number 9?
I think 5 if you include the cups (Undav and Welbeck in League Cup), but Ferguson the only 2 in the PL

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Looking forward to watching the highlights later, since I've seen none of this game and can't even find any clips on reddit of the goals
We lost 1-5 it was shite

:lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Great game lads. Well done.

I'm sure RDZ will be disappointed. Not good enough first half probably!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports