Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kazenga corner to Greer who misses. The corners have been mostly naff this season, quite a lot of them. i.e. up to now.

Last edited:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
He was right though as there wasn't one injury in the 2nd half. Southampton seem to be getting a lot of refereeing decisions this season, especially at home.

Oh yea he probably was right on this occasion. Still a moany old wanker though, I used to like him.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The way this game is going, we might be able to take Dunk off and bring Buckley on ???

Sparrow (key man) gets chopped down by McMahon.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come On The Albion

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm not, but if our Tracey keeps talking like that I may be 'arriving' sooner than she thinks.

Pervert:wave:

Register tonight if you want a wapping at Poker tomorrow, big balls up last week wasnt it?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The way this game is going, we might be able to take Dunk off and bring Buckley on ???

Sparrow (key man) gets chopped down by McMahon.
Sparrow is a key man, but he's like that key you find in your house and you have no idea what it's for, but you don't throw it away in case you one day find you need it.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Middlesbro nearly get a second form what seems like an opportunist hoof into the Albion penalty area.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on Brighton, come on Brighton, come on Brighton, come on Brighton.....etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here