Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Middlesbrough v BHA ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !!

Middlesbrough v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Boro-bus-park. They won't score but we'll nick something 80mins+. The luck is with us the season. Boro 0 - 1 Albion

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
2-2. Boro come out the traps strongly. Ramirez gives them the lead on 14 minutes...cue bedlam at the Riverside. BHA get back in the game. Hemed misses sitter but Dale Stephens scores from edge of box..39 minutes. Game gets tight and edgy until sub, KLL, suddenly cuts in and tries his luck, Keeper fumbles and Hemed pops in rebound. ( 73 mins ) BHA are PL bound until the 81st minute. Adomah curls in from wide right, Rhodes loses Greer and his header hits the underside of the bar and Stockdale before going in. In the dying seconds, Knocky goes on a mazy run and is brought down. He takes the free-kick from just outside the box and clips the top of the bar. Final whistle. So close.
( Play-Offs.....Wed 1 BHA 1......BHA 1 Wed 0......Wembley....BHA 2 Derby 1.....Job done )

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Middlesbro' 2 Albion 1

I hope to God I am totally wrong!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
0-2 for me .... to the Albion, of course!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
After backing against us all season now is the time to go all out optimistic.

3-1 Albion, football is full of coincidences and hopefully this will be ours....

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Am over the doubt so am going for a 2-1 scoreline to us.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Brighton win. 3-1
I have also gone with 3-1 to the good guys. The same result as in 1979, the last time we went to the NE to gain promotion to the top division. Keep positive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here