Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough u17s vs Brighton u17s U17 Premier League Cup Final

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Number 4 looks a decent player in the middle of midfield. 10 looks like he’s got something about him and number 6 stands out a mile at the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We seem to be faster than them all over the pitch.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Moran with the goal. Wonderful goal.

Watched the goal about 18 times now.

love the way, there's team mates peeling off to his right, but he's singularly determined to go for goal. Good for the lad.

A bit more running into shooting positions and letting fly would be good for the first team as well

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Moran (Phil Foden), Offiah and Chouchane shining for me. Sturge looks like he has grown a few inches in the last month. Agreed with the microphone packed ball comment! Ifill's attitude can look a bit off but I try to see it as that striker's arrogance.

For those saying they are missing parts of the game, I don't want to sound a douche but it is youtube you can go back.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yep, I've been very impressed with Odell the little I've seen him play this season.

Just googled him, seems like Gladbach were interested in him and he is the nephew of Rugggggerbeeeeeeee League's Martin.

Assume the former has now gone away as the article(s) were saying they were looking to sign him in January? And does the latter mean he is lightning quick (not seen him get out of second gear yet)?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

Probably tempting for him if true, but it's hard to envisage a clearer path to the first team with Utd rather than with us.

Two Moran snippets:

1) We all pronounce his name wrong:

Moran1.PNG

2) We signed him from Bray Wanderers, aka The Seagulls:

Moran2.PNG

Really promising talent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Think it’s raining

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bloody hammering down - and a random car alarm in the background...

How very Middlesbrough.

I remember the day of the Championship promotion decider and that it was glorious sunshine everywhere in England. At the Riverside it was cold, and fog was rolling in over the stand to our right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here