Middlesbrough Roll Call

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yuh huh - still waiting for my Boro,Posh and Leeds tickets mind.

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Hi Winchester 1, looking forward to the party on the way up as well mate and as your the catering manager for the day I take it that we are going to be in for a treat or two?
Also is it going to be 8, 10 or 12 cans for the journey up?
Well Seabass after some careful consideration on the matter I am going to opt for the proverbial 9 - that is one for every 20 minutes of the Hogwarts Express journey! Am still putting the menu together for the catering. Ladbrokes are going 4/9 that Mr B will fall asleep/pass out on the way home........

Oct 25, 2003
i would definitely recommend drinking in darlington as opposed to middlesbrough

in fact i'd recommend spending as little time in middlesbrough as possible

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I hope to be there, but at the moment, no sign of my ticket, and not alone:

Has anyone actually received tickets in the post yet by the way?

ordered mine 28th of march and got them Tuesday last week.

Nope, ordered them when I got paid on the 22nd of last month and still nothing. I'm sure they'll come in the next few days though.

Not received my ticket either. Only ordered on the 1st though.

4 of us, awaiting our tickets still though

Yuh huh - still waiting for my Boro,Posh and Leeds tickets mind.

My own recent online ticket orders:

Middlesbrough - waiting over 2wks, still ticketless 4 days before match.

Also still waiting:
- over 4wks for Peterborough, match in 6 days
- over 1wk for Leeds

and waited over 2wks for Forest ticket; had tried progress checking the Forest ticket by telephone to ticket office, the Monday morning before the match (after 2 minutes of info and multi-choice getting “you are 27[SUP]th[/SUP] in the queue” - gave up !!, luckily arrived later that day).

I’m pleased to say that every time I’ve ever spoken to the ticket office staff I have found them very efficient and helpful.

However, the Club does seem to have left them badly under-resourced for processing the envelope packing.

No shop would leave their sales staff so short-handed ...

Oct 25, 2003
Tend to agree, although Hogan's in Darlington is another eye opener.

Has it gone over a pound a pint yet?

yeah they have that lager there that tastes like supermarket economy own brand...if it's over a £ then it isn't much more

some decent pubs in darlington though, more than you'd expect in what is essentially a fairly bland town...avoid the ones near the station though

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
yeah they have that lager there that tastes like supermarket economy own brand...if it's over a £ then it isn't much more

some decent pubs in darlington though, more than you'd expect in what is essentially a fairly bland town...avoid the ones near the station though

Darlington always used to be a good day on the beer.

Middlesbrough was just strange.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tickets arrived today

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If anyone's going into the Amex to buy/pick-up tickets and wouldn't mind buying one for me, I'd appreciate it.

I'll even pay you back the cost when we meet at The Riverside.

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
article-2230183-15DBB4FF000005DC-112_306x423.jpg

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It's bizarre to read about people waiting for tickets. I once ordered a ticket of the phone at about midday on the Friday and was told I'd need to collect my ticket at the stadium, but at alas it turned up first class on the Sat morning just as I was leaving for the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports