Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough fans banned for life for ripping up Koran

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's an extreme form of hatred, it does not matter which religion it's target there should be no place for it in football!
You honestly don't think if a group of Muslims did it to a bible the same thing would not happen?

Yes , I absolutely believe if a group of muslims did the same to a bible the same thing would not happen.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's nothing to do with this, it's not illegal to have a different religion than Christianity in this country and attacking someone in any form because of that is wrong.
You want everyone to leave this country that is not Christian? You want a holy war in this country on our terraces.

I don't know where to start.

Jan 30, 2008
that's nothing to do with this, it's not illegal to have a different religion than christianity in this country and attacking someone in any form because of that is wrong.
You want everyone to leave this country that is not christian? You want a holy war in this country on our terraces.
where are these terraces you speak of ???
regards
DR

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Yes , I absolutely believe if a group of muslims did the same to a bible the same thing would not happen.

On a football terrace, maybe we should ask a policeman I think they would say a different thing. People in Glasgow have been banned and found guilty of crimes before due to religion by doing a lot less than ripping up a religious book.

Jan 30, 2008
on a football terrace, maybe we should ask a policeman i think they would say a different thing. People in glasgow have been banned and found guilty of crimes before due to religion by doing a lot less than ripping up a religious book.
singing a song ???
regards
DR

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Better still, burn Poppies and chant anti-military slogans during a two-minute silence on Armistice Day November 11th, and collect a £50 fine only.....might as well burn the UJ as well, still get a smaller fine than the Midds supporters as proved.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well a lot of people are fed up with the Koran being rammed down their throat everyday.

I can't remember the last time it was rammed down my throat.

He took a Koran to a football match and ripped it up to offend. Case closed.

However, I agree with Bushy. If someone did that with the bible, I'm unconvinced he/she would be treated the same.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rammed down their throats, honestly give me an example. Is it really a major problem where you live or are you allowed to practice you religion and they are allowed to practice theirs.

Yes, look at the World now. It is a mess.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't remember the last time it was rammed down my throat.

He took a Koran to a football match and ripped it up to offend. Case closed.

However, I agree with Bushy. If someone did that with the bible, I'm unconvinced he/she would be treated the same.

That is what I said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here