Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesborough Train tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just had to check where Best Western is, actually easy walking distance to the ground from there or bus into town.

Are there still rooms there ?

I was going took the Holiday Express Inn but the prices suddenly shot up

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Holiday Express is brand new so very popular and does deals for football games. Link on Boro Tickets page.

Try a bit further out of town, Sporting Lodge or Blue Bell (the place thats advertising promotion party) tend to be a bit cheaper and have good bars.
Travel Lodge in Boro centre is only small and dont think it has a bar but plenty nearby.
Premiers at White water centre on the river, (Talpore pub) and another Premier at Preston Farm Stockton, both about 10 mins drive in down A66

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I had an engagement in London on that Saturday night, but now I don't; however I'd already bought my Midds to London train ticket. Seeing as I live in Manchester (so will just buy an off peak return) I now have a train ticket from Midds-York-London that would otherwise go to waste. PM me if you want it for free.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very good, Mini Hut will be impressed

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep! Third visit. Yours?

I wouldn't want to jump on the bandwagon. Much rather we had just 500 there like last season. All these supporters just going along because we're doing well aren't welcome as far as I'm concerned, the players deserve to be greeted by only those that have done M'boro 3 times like yourself. It would mean more to them and the club than this current circus of fans coming out of the woodwork left right and centre.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
I wouldn't want to jump on the bandwagon. Much rather we had just 500 there like last season. All these supporters just going along because we're doing well aren't welcome as far as I'm concerned, the players deserve to be greeted by only those that have done M'boro 3 times like yourself. It would mean more to them and the club than this current circus of fans coming out of the woodwork left right and centre.

I’m not going to Middlesbrough but I think that you’re being more than a little unfair to everyone else who is. Following your logic you essentially suggest that only fans who went to Withdean should go the Amex. Or if Albion end up in the play offs only supporters who’ve watched a specified number of games should go

Not everyone can afford either the cash or the time to get to away games. If people want to make a day (and hopefully a night) of it then I say good luck to them. Although I have my doubts – Middlesbrough isn’t exactly the nightlife centre of the Western world…

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I’m not going to Middlesbrough but I think that you’re being more than a little unfair to everyone else who is. Following your logic you essentially suggest that only fans who went to Withdean should go the Amex. Or if Albion end up in the play offs only supporters who’ve watched a specified number of games should go

Not everyone can afford either the cash or the time to get to away games. If people want to make a day (and hopefully a night) of it then I say good luck to them. Although I have my doubts – Middlesbrough isn’t exactly the nightlife centre of the Western world…
That went straight over your head

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
If you can get a cheapish return to York a day return to Boro from York is £13.....to get to York Virgin East Coast are doing group save on groups of 3 or more.........procured tickets for £45 return albeit a few weeks ago and leaving Kings X at 6.15am

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here