Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesborough tickets now back on sale

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Bozza , you know fully well that our northern away games attract Brighton fans who live in The Midlands and North who turn up and pay on the day. Normally any unsold tickets are returned to the home club and 95% of the time they're set aside for POTG. I don't get paid until the end of the month so it looks like I won't be going to The Riverside

I've paid on the gate for every away game this season I've been too. Realised that may not be the case for this one given Boro's situation and so bought in advance (not that it has turned up yet)

It's not hard. If you cannot afford to buy one in advance yet then that is hardly the clubs fault

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Bloody long and embarrassing shot - I have no train ticket but I'm going anyway, from London.

Anyone else in the same boat and want to buy a 'Two Together' railcard with me? We'll both be £25 better off if you do. I'm planning on the 0700 or 0800 train out of King's Cross.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bloody long and embarrassing shot - I have no train ticket but I'm going anyway, from London.

Anyone else in the same boat and want to buy a 'Two Together' railcard with me? We'll both be £25 better off if you do. I'm planning on the 0700 or 0800 train out of King's Cross.

If you're buying a "Two Together" railcard don't forget a separate passport size photo is needed for both travellers which they attach to the railcard.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Best thing about Boro away is one of the cheapest (top 5 I think?) pubs in England outside Darlington Station. Blinding.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Well I bought one today even if everyone else thinks it's a joke - had this away day planned and booked up long before we knew it would be meaningless. Was actually a bit concerned waiting for the "we've told Boro they can keep the rest of our allocation seeing as hardly anyone is fussed" story on the official site!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Best thing about Boro away is one of the cheapest (top 5 I think?) pubs in England outside Darlington Station. Blinding.

It absolutely stank in there last time I was in there,

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You're aware there is a simple solution to this apparently complex problem, right?

Except that I'm highly likely to make a decision on the morning, and that decision will now be an easy NO thanks to a really (un)helpful ticket policy.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Middlesboro have sold out their tickets...
"Tickets have been selling fast all week and were thought to have sold out on Tuesday evening.
But after some reconfiguration in the East stand close to the away end, Boro announced a further 1,250 tickets would go on sale on Wednesday.
They were quickly snapped up, meaning that the team will play in front of the second full house of the season in their crunch promotion clash on May 2.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/boro-fans-disappointed-after-missing-9097127

"The club has taken action after being made aware of 'fans' selling tickets for the Brighton game at inflated prices"

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/boro-ticket-tout-warning-fan-9108934

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey. £31 for the Riverside? Ouch.

<buys one anyway>

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i've noticed in the past that boro is pretty pricey. Probably explains their low crowds in recent years as its hardly the kind of area with loads of people able and willing to fork out £31 to watch mid table championship football

I suppose they must have had an idea for some time that it's likely to have been a vital game for them at least, and thus would never be a low category one. But I still feel slightly mugged off by that as an away fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here