Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Middle England Derby.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Currently 1-1 Leicester v Coventry. Leicester still using their sodding clackers.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
To be fair to Leicester, they seem to have dispensed of that goal music. Their fans must be delighted.

In fact, thinking about it, goal music is dying away, isn't it. Do Palace still have it?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leicester surely huge favourites to come straight back up? Feel they were a bit unlucky last season TBH

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another big Midlands derby on the telly. The A38 derby between ironically Derby and Burton Albion. No love lost between these fierce rivals and only 12 miles. Should be a really good watch.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Another big Midlands derby on the telly. The A38 derby between ironically Derby and Burton Albion. No love lost between these fierce rivals and only 12 miles. Should be a really good watch.
Whatever the outcome, Burton Albion will still have the best badge in English football.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2-2 , what a game, the Ipro is absolutely bouncing. Love a vibrant derby atmosphere.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Blimey I've started another thread on this game.

Perhaps a mod could merge

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd like to see Bolton Wanderers and Derby County come back up. I think they've served their time.

No parole for Portsmouth.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'd like to see Bolton Wanderers and Derby County come back up. I think they've served their time.

No parole for Portsmouth.
Darren Bent said today when he was at Derby Morris had meeting with the players and said if we get promoted me buying the club would be a fantastic deal if there is no promotion I’m financially done for. They tried to buy their way into the PL unfairly and lost. Derby can stay there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here