Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Quinn

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Had the pleasure of a little chinwag with the all new skinny Micky Quinn at Brighton races this afternoon and I have to say what a top bloke he is, he doesn't fancy jacking the horse training in to manage the Albion though.

:lolol:

Micky_Quinn.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Never really liked the bloke on the pitch but hey, we are all different people when we play sports.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Does anyone remember when he came to the goldstone with Newcastle (who wore green and yellow stripes !!! :safeway2: ) circa 1992 ish

Everyone in the North stand...including me gave the poor bloke so much stick about being a child molester and fat bastard etc.....and he goes and scores a hatrick in a 3-0 win. Thought that was poetic justice :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Almost as much as Morley got with all the stab chants after his missus did him.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
B.M.F said:

Remember that too....it was his first game back and an evening kick off which BHA won 1-0 towards the end of the season.

Every time Morley got the ball, there was shouts of stab stab stab and...does your mrs know you're here.

We never seem to do well against Brighton :down:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
B.M.F said:

I knew someone who was a trainee at West Ham at the time, and the story on the training ground was that Morley had a bit of a temper, and was rowing with his missus and woke up her son who thought his mum was getting a beating and he stabbed Trevor.

He was only a young kid, so they kept that bit quiet.

All just hearsay and rumour, but that's what I heard.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gritt23 said:
I knew someone who was a trainee at West Ham at the time, and the story on the training ground was that Morley had a bit of a temper, and was rowing with his missus and woke up her son who thought his mum was getting a beating and he stabbed Trevor.

He was only a young kid, so they kept that bit quiet.

All just hearsay and rumour, but that's what I heard.

The rumour i'd heard invovled Morley, another player and some sexual act.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Very good autobiography, won't win any prizes but made me laugh out loud on a beach in Spain.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I remember when he was playing for Pompey and scored a penalty in front of the north stand. He ran up to the fans and gave v-signs causing an angry crush.

Nowadays the Police would probably have carted him off or something.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Re: Re: Micky Quinn

Shropshire Seagull said:
Is he the Micky Quinn that managed Shrewsbury for a while a couple of seasons back?

Wasn't that Jimmy Quinn?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here