Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Flanagan tickets

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Not everyone's cuppa tea,but I think the guy is hilarious.
Anyway,he is playing at the Brighton Centre on the 9th May. I know it's almost a year away,but I think tickets may sell quickly.
My question is,who is it best to buy tickets from,as I don't think you can buy direct from Brighton Centre?
They go on sale at 9am tomorrow.
There just seems to be so many ticket sellers,Ticketmaster,Live Nation,etc
Anyone better than the other?
And do you log on and pounce dead on 9am!? Really hate seeing live acts,esp a comedian too far back at a big venue,so seats near the front would be nice etc...

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Not everyone's cuppa tea,but I think the guy is hilarious.
Anyway,he is playing at the Brighton Centre on the 9th May. I know it's almost a year away,but I think tickets will sell quickly.
My question is,who is it best to buy tickets from,as I don't think you can buy direct from Brighton Centre?
They go on sale at 9am tomorrow.
There just seems to be so many ticket sellers,Ticketmaster,Live Nation,etc
Anyone better than the other?
And do you log on and pounce dead on 9am!? Really hate seeing live acts,esp a comedian too far back at a big venue,so seats near the front would be nice etc...

Went on sale this morning through Live Nation website, bagged me 10 tickets through two accounts. Ticketmaster go on sale tomorrow, both reliable sites.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I might try and grab a couple - will be something to do on my birthday!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not to be confused with the ex-Crystal Palace forward of the late 1970s.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Great shout this, wouldnt have known otherwise, two tickets front stalls!

Last edited:

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Thanks. Well done for those who have got in early. I have tried looking on Live Nation,though am only reading that they go on sale tomorrow 9am? Maybe,it's because I am not registered,or the batch they had for pre sale have sold out? Or I am just being thick?!!

I have bought from Ticketmaster before and have an account,so will try and be patient and sort it in the morning.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Thanks. Well done for those who have got in early. I have tried looking on Live Nation,though am only reading that they go on sale tomorrow 9am? Maybe,it's because I am not registered,or the batch they had for pre sale have sold out? Or I am just being thick?!!

I have bought from Ticketmaster before and have an account,so will try and be patient and sort it in the morning.

Yes, you had to sign up with Livenation to get them today, takes 2 secs though

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Yes, you had to sign up with Livenation to get them today, takes 2 secs though

Thanks. Registered with Live Nation and got a couple of tickets in the front stalls(row F). Happy with that.

I had no idea they were linked to Ticketmaster. Good to know for future purposes. I'm fed up with taking inferior seats,& missing out on presale tickets.

Hopefully Brighton will have had a blinding season,by the time I watch this :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here