MICK LYNCH

• Player

Votes: 119 74.8%
  • Player Hater

Votes: 40 25.2%

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He has to justify his £80k per year salary somehow. Would he be worth such a pay packet if he didn't lead any strike action or had no presence on TV? Probably not. So this strike serves him very nicely.

It has been voted for by the RMT.

It's not a Lynch vanity strike in order to get 5-minutes of fame.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He has to justify his £80k per year salary somehow. Would he be worth such a pay packet if he didn't lead any strike action or had no presence on TV? Probably not. So this strike serves him very nicely.

I think the cleaner only getting 3% while passengers pay RPI increases year on year will feel Mike is standing up for them against greedy shareholders

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Would he be worth such a pay packet if he didn't lead any strike action or had no presence on TV? Probably not. So this strike serves him very nicely.

His £80k per year would be worth every penny if they didn't have to strike... which it appears he tried to avoid.

He's calling out a lot of outright lies, a lot of cronies covering up each other, a lot of smoke, mirrors and deceit, and he's doing it in a very calm and reasoned manner whilst everyone is trying to shoot him down. I think it's nice to see someone who doesn't want to chat sh* then bumble and change the subject when the questions get awkward.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

What kind of interview was that from a 'Professional' like Piers Morgan? Who gives a toss what profile pic he uses. It looks like him, and it's funny. It's a plastic puppet of a fictional character who looks a bit like him, so what. How does that affect things? Does it make his points less valid? Does it offend anyone? Has it offended anyone?

Utter ballcocks. Piers Morgan is just trying to wind him up for sport, and it didn't work.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017

He’s effectively a collective bargaining agent. You seem to have an outright loathing for the man, despite the fact he’s clearly doing an excellent job. I applaud the gentleman.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]. This strike is a big deal. A big deal for those whose lives are being ****ed up by it, and a big deal for those who find themselves having to strike. Find something else to take the piss out of, please.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I hadn't had you down as a thick, prejudiced, deluded, right wing nob. We live and learn. I shall put you on ignore.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I hadn't had you down as a thick, prejudiced, deluded, right wing nob. We live and learn. I shall put you on ignore.

There's absolutely no need for that and shows for certain you have no idea who I am. I'll tell my kids that someone called me a right wing nob though, that'll give them a good laugh!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Much of the reason why he looks impressive is the current media landscape is dominated by confrontation, shouting and petty point-scoring. He listens then provides a reasoned answer without accusing the other side of eating children or handing the country over to Vladimir Putin every few seconds. Plus when someone lies he has the balls to say so, something we miss too much these days.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He wants to cause as much disruption as possible whilst making unreasonable demands. He speaks like a man who has no interest in considering the full picture and has no care for the consequences of demanding an excessive payrise for the members. Inevitably the company will need to raise prices even more than they already have, to throw more dirt in the eye of commuters and consumers generally and eventually they will, of course, downsize their workforce because it's too expensive as a result of the payrises. And then Lynch will re-emerge to fight again, because that's what he does and he knows he needs to ensure plenty of fights for the future to keep himself relevant and on TV.
Utter tripe.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It has been voted for by the RMT.

It's not a Lynch vanity strike in order to get 5-minutes of fame.

He knows that. He is just badger baiting to try to get the thread into the Pit. It's a regular tactic of the Tory right wingers.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
He wants to cause as much disruption as possible whilst making unreasonable demands. He speaks like a man who has no interest in considering the full picture and has no care for the consequences of demanding an excessive payrise for the members. Inevitably the company will need to raise prices even more than they already have, to throw more dirt in the eye of commuters and consumers generally and eventually they will, of course, downsize their workforce because it's too expensive as a result of the payrises. And then Lynch will re-emerge to fight again, because that's what he does and he knows he needs to ensure plenty of fights for the future to keep himself relevant and on TV.

I suggest you skip to #74

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Hope he doesn't turn out to be this chap: :moo:

The Hood 2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here