• Player

Votes: 119 74.8%
  • Player Hater

Votes: 40 25.2%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don't be silly far better to punch ya self in the face every 5 years, own the libs and wake up with lowest pension in the developed world

It's not just me that can see certain posters gradually winding up an absolute haymaker to plant firmly and squarely on their own chin yet again then :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Interesting, how being literate is brought up as a criticism of someone doing a good job. Especially when we have a bunch of highly educated, literate chancers in power slowly taking apart the country.

Maybe we should be paying more attention to what people are saying rather than how they're saying it?

Good point but describing Patel and Dorries as ‘literate’ may be a bit of a push!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Didn't vote because got no reason to hate him. Completely against the strike but of course somebody in that position can talk a good game

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just saw Mick Lynch interview on GMB, a deeply impressive person sorting out his members needs and talking with a great deal of common sense. What's everyone elses thoughts on him?
Heard him on the radio rather than TV.

Comes across to me as decent. Make's me wish I had someone like him fighting my corner.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It's not just me that can see certain posters gradually winding up an absolute haymaker to plant firmly and squarely on their own chin yet again then :lolol:

It's just inevitable isn't it - the government has been able to ride out the most recent lies, corruption, deception and deflection, so another couple of years, with a few sweetners thrown in just before election time should see them home again, as people forget their past misdemeanours.

Granted I doubt they will get such a large majority, but enough to still slowly turn us into a sub Fascist state, with the minions kowtowing to their masters for fear of reprisals!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He is currently doing a better job of selling left wing principles, to working class voters, than any Labour leader I can remember

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
It really is not hard to come over as the good guy when you are trying to get 40k plus people a pay rise. What happens if following this we have teachers,fire service in fact all public services wanting more money when economy is on its knees.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He's running rings around anyone interviewing him. I bet he's a nightmare to face around the negotiating table

I don't think he has a 'negotiating' table, just a 'here's what I want or we strike' table. I have no idea what the Poll question means.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was more an observation on bunglec***'s history of appointing odious and illiterate individuals to his cabinet, and [MENTION=1510]Binney on acid[/MENTION] using these terms to describe Mick Lynch :wink:
Yes I know, but I fear you didn't get my joke - in order to get into this cabinet, you have to say goodbye to your principles and get your snout in the trough.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It really is not hard to come over as the good guy when you are trying to get 40k plus people a pay rise. What happens if following this we have teachers,fire service in fact all public services wanting more money when economy is on its knees.

These people have had a decade of real term decline in pay, they've largely got on with it with relatively little industrial action and worsening conditions year on year.

Whilst a lot of these people enter such professions because they believe in public service, but there are limits. Many have simply had enough of being treated as mugs while the government continue to reward their mates.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Certainly been interesting watching ill educated Tory MP's getting chewed up when Lynch responds with facts. And if course he's quite right about the money made by the railway companies, every year fares rise by inflation + 2% but wages are usually frozen or get a sub inflation increase.

Lively to see Moron shown up for the idiot he is over Lynch's FB avatar....and, now getting in spats with other interviewers about his methods.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Yeah, we may have to start taxing billionaires.
Bankers bonuses went up by 8.5 billion £ last year.
How dare public service workers want a decent wage.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No doubt the Railways will end up with treble the amount I get in the NHS.
The average salary of those on strike is £32,000, which doesn't seem all that excessive to me.

NHS staff should be paid more, but people vote Tory and that's the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports