Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michel Kuipers

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Just a thought.........have we forgotten about FDM ??

Don't we owe him a testimonal, I thought we were going to wait until we moved into our new home so we could say good-bye properly or have we all forgotten ?

I for one thinks he deserves one, and would love to show my appreication for him , just seems he slipped away unnoticed

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He told me it is going to be in September, and he expected it would be against a Premier League side.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Fair point I think it will still happen just been lost in all the recent excitment and anticipatian

tangfastic

Nov 1, 2009
hove
i thought this too. i assumed it was going to be one of the ramp up events. would be great to see kuipers at the amex with some of his old team mates from the withdean years - mayo, cullip, hart, zamora etc etc

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He told me it is going to be in September, and he expected it would be against a Premier League side.

with premier league sides constatnly complaining about burnout, what club will send a first team side down in the middle of the season?

he'd surely be better off waiting until next pre-season

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
with premier league sides constatnly complaining about burnout, what club will send a first team side down in the middle of the season?

he'd surely be better off waiting until next pre-season

I agree, but he did seem pretty admant, so I wasn't going to question him on that. There is an international break in September, I guess if it's a big enough side (top 10) then there will be a smattering of 'names', fingers crossed that whatever happens he'll get a good turnout.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I agree, but he did seem pretty admant, so I wasn't going to question him on that. There is an international break in September, I guess if it's a big enough side (top 10) then there will be a smattering of 'names', fingers crossed that whatever happens he'll get a good turnout.

i was thinking the international break might be the one time you would be able to do it, but then a decent sizxed premier league side is going to have most of their top players away, and crawley will also have games throughout the break, although this may not be too much of a problem as i dont expect him to be starting the season as crawley number one

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i was thinking the international break might be the one time you would be able to do it, but then a decent sizxed premier league side is going to have most of their top players away, and crawley will also have games throughout the break, although this may not be too much of a problem as i dont expect him to be starting the season as crawley number one

Have they signed someone that's better?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Just a thought.........have we forgotten about FDM ??

Don't we owe him a testimonal, I thought we were going to wait until we moved into our new home so we could say good-bye properly or have we all forgotten ?

I for one thinks he deserves one, and would love to show my appreication for him , just seems he slipped away unnoticed

He should of slipped away unnoticed about 8 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here