Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michel Kuipers.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Great performance, he does like to do it for the cameras.

Still need to find a replacement though and it doesn't make up for his other performances this season.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's a shame the incomplete squirrel is incapable of having a discussion without resorting to personal abuse, but that's teenagers for you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was quality today. Anyone suggesting otherwise is being a twat for the sake of it.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
The moment where he, unlike any other goalkeeper in the division, perhaps the COUNTRY, wouldn't let Southampton have a throw after his punch. Charging out of his goalmouth, he merely did a Dean Cox by cutting back onto his right foot practically inside the corner 'D', and hoofed it away deep into opposition territory, and forced Dan Harding into conceding a throw. As the back four looked on in pure DISBELIEF, FDM screamed at them all to get up, as if it were a ROUTINE move. Hero.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
he was more marine than goalkeeper last night...on a mission...awesome...god forbid anyone who invades the Netherlands

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Once we get past the ridiculous stalking of Kuipers by TCB we can look back and say Kuipers did us proud yesterday. he has not had a good season and Smith has not had as bad performances as the number of goals let in suggests but if Kuipers continues to play like that he deserves his place in the team.

All kudos to him.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Absolutely f***ing brilliant from start to finish. Every doubter on here, you know who you are you twats, please just watch that game over and over again. In EVERY single department god was absolutely outstanding. And when we scored the third and he was on his knees with his arms outstretched, well, I'm not ashamed to admit I had a lump in my throat and another in my pants.

Agree completely. His kicking was a tiny bit dodgy at times, but we can forgive him that for his absoloutely outstanding performance in every other department.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Agree completely. His kicking was a tiny bit dodgy at times, but we can forgive him that for his absoloutely outstanding performance in every other department.

What he said!

His kick upfield after he ran out to prevent the corner was one of the few one's that stayed on the pitch!! :lol:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Since I have openly criticised Kuipers all season and pleaded for him to be dropped.....I now need to say what a fantastic, robust and commanding performance from him yesterday. Played that man.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Amazing yesterday and will deserve his testimonial.Every keeper goes through bad spells now and again but he will always be a legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here