Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Robinson Interview in Guardian - very good

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
He was just the same at the Albion. Met up with him a few times, normally there is an awkward silence when you are having a drink with one of your heros. Never here! Could never get a bloody word in, he never stopped.

Delighted his career took such an unusual and entertaining turn, could do a spell on Soccer AM though.

Vicar

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
"My World Cup was spoilt by them saying England were knocked out because of a bad cross. That's the failing of an island race too focused on the limited ability of the Premiership. They'd never seen anybody do that, but Ronaldinho had done it before. If I was going to the World Cup I'd do me homework. Absolute shite."

This man is an absolute god. I always liked but he has gone up ten-fold in my estimation. His critique of Blair is just superb.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Met him once in the Ship in East Grinstead. He was there with Fozzie, not suprisingly! Top bloke and didn't seem to mind being approached by a couple of very pissed Albion fans!

I'd just love it if he landed a top footie TV job over here.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
excellent interview.

also if any of you have never read his weekly la liga round ups before, you should check out the interviewer, sid lowe's stuff. he is superb, really funny:)

A genius! Makes me proud to be Albion Irish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here