Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Owen

Sep 18, 2003
Whats his problem? Getting pissed off with sitting on the bench at Real? Everyone could see that was what he was destined for.

Ermh......... Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, (even Beckham)? FFS?

Yep ..bench for him. Now he's even threatening to leave!

Would Real notice/care? Nope.

Owen has blown it - Sorry, but Rooney is next in line for the thrown.

Qn. Would he start if Virgo was fit?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
It's in the Sun too,

It was inevitable, he is a cracking striker but IMHO overated. IN the Sun he is sure he will be ahead of Defoe and Rooney regardless of getting games!! Sadly, I feel this may be the case!!

:shootself

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
jesus the sun

In an interview Owen said if he spends the rest of the season on the bench he'll have to think about his future. hardly moaning is it. infact, in Marca (who love a sensationalist story as much as any shitty tabloid) they go to great lengths to emphasise how Owen is very calm about the situation and refuses to criticise anyone.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
owen is nothing compared to the strikers in their team! owens already made the odd appearence and missed a few sitters in that short time!

Ive always thought him as a miserable lazy overrate twat!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lindfield by the sea said:
Whats his problem? Getting pissed off with sitting on the bench at Real? Everyone could see that was what he was destined for.

Ermh......... Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, (even Beckham)? FFS?

Yep ..bench for him. Now he's even threatening to leave!

Would Real notice/care? Nope.

Owen has blown it - Sorry, but Rooney is next in line for the thrown.

Qn. Would he start if Virgo was fit?

So you're having a pop at a striker who's only 24 but has scored over 20 goals for England, placing him in the Top 10 England strikers of all-time?

Owen is an England legend, and a good pro. He will regain his form.

Rooney in line for the 'thrown'?????????????????

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Michael Owen

Pavilionaire said:
So you're having a pop at a striker who's only 24 but has scored over 20 goals for England, placing him in the Top 10 England strikers of all-time?

Owen is an England legend, and a good pro. He will regain his form.

Rooney in line for the 'thrown'?????????????????

A little tip I would not bother talking about England with half the people on here. Some of them even rate Beattie.

Oh for the record Owen and Woodgate will be at Arsenal next season with Viera in Madrid.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Michael Owen

Uncle Buck said:
A little tip I would not bother talking about England with half the people on here. Some of them even rate Beattie.
True. I think before people post on here they should fill in a small questionnaire. One of the question would be "James Beattie is of International standard. True or False?" All those answering 'True' should have their posting rights revoked.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Michael Owen

Uncle Buck said:

Oh for the record Owen and Woodgate will be at Arsenal next season with Viera in Madrid.

I could see that happening actually, Real buying em both to be used as bargaining tools later on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here