Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Owen clearly states his intention...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What do you expect him to say on a Man U open top bus tour? "This lot are a shower of cunts and I can't wait to get the f*** out of here."

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
What do you expect him to say on a Man U open top bus tour? "This lot are a shower of cunts and I can't wait to get the f*** out of here."

"I'd much rather take a pay cut and play for a Championship team team who can't afford to keep their top goalscorer rather than than stay with the best team in the country"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
has he not read the NSC then?

Think has otherwise why bother to post such nonsense- half the players in that picture will be on a different bus next season

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Joke's over. That super-annuated sicknote was never ever coming here. Thank Christ.

him signing for man u is most likely but its not in the odds!! so those who have bet on him will just get their money back. so it will just end up being lots of fun for nothing

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
"I'd much rather take a pay cut and play for a Championship team team who can't afford to keep their top goalscorer rather than than stay with the best team in the country"

Cant afford to keep their top scorer!! Really??

I think you'll find that we have the money but just didn't want to waste it on an overated player who doesn't know the meaning of team.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Whilst wearing some Albion branded clothing at the man Utd parade, Owen looked and smiled, read into that what you will?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

he will be saying that if he is not in the magic 25

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not sure its up to M.Owen...more up to Ferguson who has suggested a clear out........Personally, I would be disappointed to see him at Brighton. Age/Injuriy prone etc..

dcr21

Feb 28, 2009
HOVE ACTUALLY
The odd thing about this is if you look on other fans forums - Bristol City, Watford, Southampton even Huddersfield etc etc there are Michael Owen threads similar to those on here. He must be joining about 15 teams!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here