Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael McIntyre Brighton Centre Tonight

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Anyone else going this evening?

Didn't know he was on here but went to see him at TOM last year (?) and it was very funny ( despite what the miserable sods on here claim - comedy fascists ! ).

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yep very good, usual observational humour that had many couples in the audience looking knowingly at each other when bad habits were the topic, apparently sold out 3 nights so cant be that bad!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
#PrayforChickenRun

Yep very good, usual observational humour that had many couples in the audience looking knowingly at each other when bad habits were the topic, apparently sold out 3 nights so cant be that bad!

Bloody hell, that was quick. I'm going to try that again...

#Prayfor96pointsbythebeginningofMay...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Never understood the dislike for him, hes an ok comedian who is reasonably funny.

grumpyoldgit

Mar 29, 2012
I went last night thought he was very good, made me laugh a lot, not so sure about the support act though, started off alright but seemed to fall away towards end.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I went last night thought he was very good, made me laugh a lot, not so sure about the support act though, started off alright but seemed to fall away towards end.

Went on Friday and thought the same about the support act. Michael McIntyre has made a living with a brand of humour based on observation of everyday life and has done very well out of it. Made me laugh, particularly with his observations on Administering Calpol - as reasonably new parents, my wife and I completely related to it. Not the best comedian I have seen live, but far from the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here