Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Haswell

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
He play's for AFC Wimbledon but how good is he then cos he's coming on Irish tour with the Albion and he's a left back

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Think he is considered one of the best, maybe even the best, left back at the level AFC Wimbledon play. I guess the aim of him going to Ireland and then playing at Worthing on Saturday is to find out how good he is/if he is good enough for us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't Revell from that kind of level, and he did well for us...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Just spoke to my mate who plays for Eastbourne Borough and though he had heard of him and played against him, did not remember him being that good.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just spoke to my mate who plays for Eastbourne Borough and though he had heard of him and played against him, did not remember him being that good.

Hmmm... that sounds promising!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I spoke to a guy from my head office, at a company conference this weekend, who plays for Welling. He wasn't sure if he knew him or not!

He did say though, that he was very surprised when he heard that Sonny Cobbs had been released, as he was highly thought of there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just spoke to my cockatiel. He just whistled the theme to The Addams Family, before going back to continue whittling his cuttlefish. No mention of Haswell, I don't think he's heard of him.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Just spoke to my cockatiel. He just whistled the theme to The Addams Family, before going back to continue whittling his cuttlefish. No mention of Haswell, I don't think he's heard of him.
You might get a better answer from your flytrap

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I take it from this thread, that Micky Haswell is NOT the 'household name' we've been promised.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You might get a better answer from your flytrap

I have a new flytrap (the old one died). He's in the kitchen, busy growing a couple of new traps - they're sprouting straight up. I doubt he's heard of Haswell, but I'll be sure to check later.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apparently, only 60% of people in the Haswell household know who he is.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I have a new flytrap (the old one died). He's in the kitchen, busy growing a couple of new traps - they're sprouting straight up. I doubt he's heard of Haswell, but I'll be sure to check later.

I've had a couple in the past.They appear hard to keep alive.Mine died as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've had a couple in the past.They appear hard to keep alive.Mine died as well.

I think the trick is to keep them TRIMMED. They put too much energy into growing pointless long stems with flowers on, so cut them down. Also, they prefer rainwater to tap.

Here he is, yesterday.

littleshop.jpg

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Hmmm... that sounds promising!

In fairness what he said was that he knows he played against him (after I had shown him a picture) but did not remember if he was any good. I then said that since he was a defender himself, he would have remembered if he was that good. To which he said I guess so yes.

So he might be a real outstanding player who just so happend to have a bad game when Andy played him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My Juthatip Soper and Venus Flytrap both died when they were relatively young. Disappointing, but I have not been put off keeping them.

I think the Soper actually died after it ingested a Wasp. It seemed to use up all its energy trying to digest it. All the other 'trumpets' withered, followed by the main one with the wasp in it. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here