Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Gove. Strange but true fact.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Although I think Gove is a c.unt at least he got out of comedy once he and everyone else realised he wasn't funny.
What is David Baddiels excuse for still hanging around.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So predictable. Every single time.Your inferiority complex about me needs new material, Nibs. It's like you're working off a crib sheet.

What have we got? The 'how ironic' post? Check. The 'fail' insult? Check. 'you don't bother me' response? Check. (Clearly I do. You don't have any other way of engaging with me)

To come: 'girls' name' insult, 'you're thick' insult, 'you're boring' insult and repeat ad nauseam until other party tires of the childish shit.

Whether there's any truth in what you write above is debatable (not by you clearly ;-) ) But I really cannot understand why you are getting yourself so enervated on here. If I wind you up to this degree, please just put me on ignore before you shit your knickers Dorothy :-0

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A Stab In The Dark wasn't a comedy programme.

It was a programme (Baddiel, Gove and Tracey McLeod) where individuals would present a series of monologues to camera on a contentious topic of the day.

It was a comedic look at current affairs. Look it up on YouTube, clearly attempting humour.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whether there's any truth in what you write above is debatable (not by you clearly ;-) ) But I really cannot understand why you are getting yourself so enervated on here. If I wind you up to this degree, please just put me on ignore before you shit your knickers Dorothy :-0

You don't wind me up particularly. The lack of imagination does, though. Leave that to the Palace trolls.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You don't wind me up particularly. The lack of imagination does, though. Leave that to the Palace trolls.

I love a well thought out debate. However, you give very little to work with as you seem to spend your entire time sounding off about one poster or another. Just happens to be me this last few days for some reason. Like I say, if I wind you up so much put me on ignore or calm yourself down.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Michael Gove is a failed comedian. He was in a show with David Baddiel in the early 90's called Stab In The Dark. He is now in charge of your children's future of course.

He 'a still at it...thinking an outstanding Ofsted school will never need reviewing again is a complete joke

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I love a well thought out debate. However, you give very little to work with as you seem to spend your entire time sounding off about one poster or another. Just happens to be me this last few days for some reason. Like I say, if I wind you up so much put me on ignore or calm yourself down.

Go back and have a re-read of this and the breakfast thread and you'll see that on both occasions it's you that went personal. I even said immediately prior to yet another descent into name-calling from you that we'd have to agree to disagree. It's you that needs to calm down with using NSC as stress therapy for whatever causes you to resort to the abuse.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is he really in charge of all our children's futures ?

Or is he just Education minister ?

Well, as education minister he should have a fairly big influence on Children's futures. However he is completely ineffectual.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Go back and have a re-read of this and the breakfast thread and you'll see that on both occasions it's you that went personal. I even said immediately prior to yet another descent into name-calling from you that we'd have to agree to disagree. It's you that needs to calm down with using NSC as stress therapy for whatever causes you to resort to the abuse.

Nope, quite right you really don't seem bothered at all.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well, as education minister he should have a fairly big influence on Children's futures.

Our children are our future.......... Unless we stop them now.

Anyway you are not qualified to talk about children or their futures .....
Ask my M.P. Tim Loughton.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
image.jpg

He used to have his own children's tv programme

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here