michael flynn new player

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Not that you can believe paper talk but he's a attacking midfielder who players with Crofts at Gillingham. Was also their captain before Corfts or though not to sure.

Would be a good signing and signalling the end of Livermore?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Would be a good signing and signalling the end of Livermore?

I think Livermore was knackered before he came here tbh, so it seems a somewhat unnecessary to me that he needs to be finished off with a Micky Flynn..

:tumble:

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
Looking at his wikipedia page he has certainly been around a bit! 29 years old and spent the last two years in league two. Not overly convinced.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Looking at his wikipedia page he has certainly been around a bit! 29 years old and spent the last two years in league two. Not overly convinced.

Gary Hart was a non-league player, dont be so quick to judge :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well we might as well prepare ourselves for league two as that's where we're heading. It'll be nice to expand our set of Gillingham rejects too.

Cheer the f*** UP, Badger. If anything's likely to get us relegated this year - it's you & the rest of the bloody miserablists on here. Go & score yourselves some Happy Pills; take 'em with some happy mates; & go do something that makes you feel HAPPY.

Sake! :mad:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I've heard it all now - I am to blame for our impending relegation:lolol:

More than a million pounds wasted and no good players to show for it, an old man and a wantaway upfront, defenders who'd be quicker in wheelchairs, midfielders who couldn't open up a tin of beans, an inexperienced manager who has so far signed an unknown Spaniard, a Slovakian who couldn't catch aids if he slept with a thousand Ethopians, and an albion reject, someone Gillingham didn't want as our captain, a chairman with a 100% fail rate on appointing managers versus ME!

do you feel better after that?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
More than a million pounds wasted and no good players to show for it, an old man and a wantaway upfront, defenders who'd be quicker in wheelchairs, midfielders who couldn't open up a tin of beans, an inexperienced manager who has so far signed an unknown Spaniard, a Slovakian who couldn't catch aids if he slept with a thousand Ethopians, and an albion reject, someone Gillingham didn't want as our captain, a chairman with a 100% fail rate on appointing managers versus ME!
Wow, isn't it great how you can make everything sound terrible with a negative spin on everything you describe? :shootself

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Ok, ok. Scrap the happy pills idea: & go & 'top' yourself immediately. Or support Chelski. :thumbsup:

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006

a Slovakian who couldn't catch aids if he slept with a thousand Ethopians, ME!

You sound like a very decent bloke. Grow up and show some respect for people in deprived areas. Do you even know where Ethiopia is?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be fair to Badger, he's got a point.

This is threatening to be our most depressing and costly transfer window in YEARS.

We're League two bound as things stand.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

This is threatening to be our most depressing and costly transfer window in YEARS.

But its only been 10 days! There hasn't been much business at all so far, it will all happen in the last two to three days as it always does.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
But its only been 10 days! There hasn't been much business at all so far, it will all happen in the last two to three days as it always does.

Hope you're right, and that we show a bit of ambition and pick up a couple of useful players, rather than ending up with other people's rejects.

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
I just find it strange that Poyet came out saying he wanted deals done immediately by the 1st. There was no point coming out saying this unless it was going to happen. It reminds me very much of Slade. Spoke a good game but failed to actually deliver.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

No, no, NO! I will not suffer any more of this negativity. NSC is being swollowed by a Chasm of Doom - & it simply won't do.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :tantrum:

Atten. Mod's Can you please organize a specific Miserablists Corner where all these DOOM-MONGERS can congregate & depress the life-force out of each other? Thanks. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports