Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Brown and El-Hadji Diouf released could do a job

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Diouf would certainly put some spine back in our midfield :lolol:

Seeing that he Is a striker or at best a winger, I am not sure what part he may play in our midfield spine.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Diouf can **** right off !!
Saying that so can that c**t brown !!!
I concur with others wouldnt want either of them within 100 miles of the Amex, tossers !!!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I am shocked that anyone could suggest we might want Diouf. Possibly the last player I would ever want to see play at the Albion.

Anyone who saw him at Elland Rd in the last away game of 2012/13 will remember his antics. He was wound up by the Brighton faithful and started to react badly. He won a penalty and Calde was sent off. Diouf scored and then immediately got sent off for an obscene gesture to the Brighton fans. Went off spitting and gesticulating to chants of Cheerio from the seagull fans. Even managed to get his suspension to disqualify him for our first game there this season!

Comedy moment in so many ways. However he's a total d***head who must never be signed.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I am shocked that anyone could suggest we might want Diouf. Possibly the last player I would ever want to see play at the Albion.

Anyone who saw him at Elland Rd in the last away game of 2012/13 will remember his antics. He was wound up by the Brighton faithful and started to react badly. He won a penalty and Calde was sent off. Diouf scored and then immediately got sent off for an obscene gesture to the Brighton fans. Went off spitting and gesticulating to chants of Cheerio from the seagull fans. Even managed to get his suspension to disqualify him for our first game there this season!

Comedy moment in so many ways. However he's a total d***head who must never be signed.

I am shocked at how many people seem to believe that the OP was serious. Two of the least popular players to play against us, a comedy eyebrow raised picture...

Come on! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Released by Leeds with others could add a bit of bite to our team.

Tinhatcropped.jpg

El-Hadji Diouf is a dirty undesirable who spits at the opposition, are we really desperate for this trash? :shit::shit::shit:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Wouldn't want either of them BUT I've just finished Neil Warnock's book. He reckoned Diouf was trouble but then met him and said he's apparently a lovely lad !

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no
&
no

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
EHD is the spitting image of a good footballer.

Brown is a throwback to the seventies. The 1370's.

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013
Only if we get Warnock in as manager, I really hope so!

Andrews and Brown in a two man midfield, with Diouf on a wing would see much better football that what we play at the moment, mark my words!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm not saying I'd want him in our team, but Brown is actually a decent bloke off the field.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here